X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm partial to the stars in full effect for sure

looking brilliant

Comment

• so much frikin awesomeness in this build. cannot wait till the frenchies are on and the interior gets cleaned up.
      Photoshoot is a must dude. Need wallpaper material of this one.
      I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• Interior is already cleaned up, just had the headliner re-done as well.

I'll probably get it shot with the Speedlines on it, I need some help with the tire sizes though! I'm running 17x9.5 FR and 18x11 rear.. I've test fitted the rears and the wheels fit great, but I need to step down from 265/35 to 255/35 or 245/40, so I can tuck them up in the quarter like I want to. What size tires should I go with on the front? I was thinking 235/40? Here are the rears-

Comment

• on 11s, id try 245s 1st. that would be one helluva stretch for a 235.
          I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• Looking good!!! I would go for 225's on the front IMHO.
            Sweet e34 man.
            Did you ever end up getting the itb's on that m30 workin?
            Last edited by Ew!; 03-05-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• I have 18x9,5 front and 18x11 rear and im using 225/40 up front and 255/35 rear, works great. The offset in the rear is et16
              E34 525ia Touring '94 Daily driver
              E34 525i '93 In the making
              E34 525i '90 Drift car

E34's, gotta love them....

Comment

• Originally posted by Axel Jóhann View Post
                I have 18x9,5 front and 18x11 rear and im using 225/40 up front and 255/35 rear, works great. The offset in the rear is et16
                I don't want to thread jack but I've seen this tire setup before where the front sidewall is bigger than the rear can someone explain why this is better?

Comment

• I can't stop coming back to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by axelillo_PR View Post
                    I don't want to thread jack but I've seen this tire setup before where the front sidewall is bigger than the rear can someone explain why this is better?
                    The sidewall is almost exactly the same height in the rear, and in practice is probably actually bigger. It's an aspect ratio, 255mm/35=sidewall height in mm. 225mm/40=sidewall height in mm

Comment

• My the gods have answered

Comment

• tucked wheels is the sex. Much better than flushed IMO.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Wow, I can't wait to see this with the speedlines on. Preferably hires I need this for a wallpaper as a constant reminder to get away from behind the screen and get working on my e34's.

Comment

• Got my speedlines back from Weldcraft today.. They were narrowed from 17x12 to 17x9.5, just have to get the centerbores done and they'll be ready to go

Comment

• how much did that cost you if you dont mind me asking ?

Comment

• you are doing everything so well, i love this car

Comment

Working...
                                X