Senza pari 280z build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AccordEuro View Post
    Your work is amazing, just went through all the pages in this build, damn. its all so good, I want to be able to weld like this! would make things infinitely easier. anyway, mad props to you for all the work you do at such a high standard, also, mad Z. Had a shell of a 280zx myself for a while there but couldn't bring myself to chop and drop like I wanted to I sold it. this will be a mean finished product!

Looking forward to more Z build pictures
    Thanks! There will be more progress, very soon!

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
    please impregnate my GF, so I can have kids with the same welding skills as you
    That could be arranged. Please send photos so I know what I'm getting into, and of course this would be stricly business, no feelings involved whatsoever.

.....kidding;-)

Originally posted by white out View Post
    wish I could weld like you.

Pick up a torch and stay under your hood, It's the only way to do it!:-)

<- jealous
    SENZA PARI

SENZA PARI by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr
    Flickr Album:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/74953263@N07/

Comment

• I might as well just start a new thread for this, but here are a few photos of the Forester with the summer wheels on finally. I'll give this dirty pile a wash and put a few decent ones soon...

Untitled by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• So much gusta.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Such an awesome build......

Comment

• Comment

• I'm so glad to see you're not bitching out and stuffing an RB in it like everyone else does.

L28 is such a wonderful motor, and not enough people take their time and build one with such attention to detail on the little pieces. Keep it up.

Comment

• ^^^ isn't he using a 4.6 32v cobra motor? not the L28

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                  ^^^ isn't he using a 4.6 32v cobra motor? not the L28
                  Damn, did I miss something???

What's the L28 parts for then?

EDIT: Fuck i missed a whole phase of this build. At least it's a cool motor!

Comment

• Oh Dear Lord, a Fozzy that's not an STi replica, you've broken NASIOC rule #1. So nice dude, so nice!
                    It looks amazing. It's original and I love it. Everything you've done in this thread I have loved.
                    I should stop before I say too much... hahahaha
                    Originally posted by electricalbox
                    12 inches of goodness!

Comment

• Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post
                      I'm so glad to see you're not bitching out and stuffing an RB in it like everyone else does.

L28 is such a wonderful motor, and not enough people take their time and build one with such attention to detail on the little pieces. Keep it up.
                      I have a VG30DETT going in the Z. The L28 is much too tall and long for my needs. The VG is very short and compact, allowing it sit very nicely in the area the firewall used to occupy. Sorry....:-/

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      ^^^ isn't he using a 4.6 32v cobra motor? not the L28
                      The rear end is from an SVT Cobra.
                      SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Originally posted by SENZA PARI View Post
                        I have a VG30DETT going in the Z. The L28 is much too tall and long for my needs. The VG is very short and compact, allowing it sit very nicely in the area the firewall used to occupy. Sorry....:-/

The rear end is from an SVT Cobra.
                        I knew it was something like that...LOL

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
                          Oh Dear Lord, a Fozzy that's not an STi replica, you've broken NASIOC rule #1. So nice dude, so nice!
                          It looks amazing. It's original and I love it. Everything you've done in this thread I have loved.
                          I should stop before I say too much... hahahaha
                          Thanks! I've never been one to go along with what's "hip". To be honest I can't stand how most Subarus look in general, and never intended on purchasing one. Before I purcahsed mine I lived in Fargo, ND for almost 6 years and was tired of driving through horrible snowy/icy conditions in cars that were not made to do so.... living in Wisconsin is similar. I needed a "practical" car that would get through the sh*t weather, and still be fun to drive... I'm not going to a drive a Camry. The Forester on adjustable coilovers does this very well, and I've made the way I envisioned it when I saw it in the show room.
                          Well, I shouldn't say that.... eventually I will get another set of stock fenders, cut the flared shape out of them, add abour 4 inches of material between the two and put some 12" wheels underneath.
                          SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Listen man, I was really wanting to her the forester sing the song of his people.

Where the video is?

Comment

• I know everyone has been patiently waiting for updates on this thing...

We decided it was about time we get our shit together and get the pieces for the tubing bender cleaned up and ready for weld.

and since the pieces were ready to go, we might as well weld them up...

More the come soon
                              SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Senzai,

I am happy to see an update on your thread....Pipe bender is looking good.

Am I correct in saying that the pipe bender was meant to be for the Z build....does this mean that the Z build is to continue shortly???

Either way, good work and i will be checking on the thread for updates.

Keep us informed when you are gonna get busy on the Rex7.....

Comment

Working...
                                X