Senza pari 280z build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    Can't u just put itb's and stacks, then cut the hood. Like the old tripack muscle Cars?
    Something like this?

I wont deny that it looks bad-a**, but i'll be using a twin-turbo setup without question... I'm fine with a manifold sticking through the hood. There just isn't enough fabrication that goes along with ITB's, and the power output wouldn't be anywhere near what it needs to be.

Now, if I were to pick up another Z at some point, I'd keep it relatively stock and use ITB's or carbs for sure.
    SENZA PARI

SENZA PARI by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr
    Flickr Album:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/74953263@N07/

Comment

• I say the low pro mani like stock and twin turbos one an each side. keep it unform side to side it would look crazy
      We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• look stock too. lol
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Here are two setups similar to what I'm considering...

6885596965_a4d0f90d10_b by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

ITB-1 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr
          SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• I love the first one :drool:

Comment

• Ahem

Originally posted by SENZA PARI View Post
              Here is the setup I'm considering...

Fixed for ya

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
              http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• bump, pls respond.

Comment

• 00 Crown Estate - Daily
                  02 IS300 - Daily
                  86 Cressida Wagon - 2jzge VVTi
                  01 IS300 - RIP

IG: @RareSpecWheels
                  rarespecwheels@gmail.com
                  rarespecwheels.bigcartel.com
                  Build Thread

Comment

• ^ ionz, calm down tiger, all you've done is ask the man for more pictures, annoyingly

senza, great work on this thing and zammo is on point with the fix, definitely my preference for the intake setup. not that he or I have a vote

Comment

• Originally posted by softg View Post
                      ^ ionz, calm down tiger, all you've done is ask the man for more pictures, annoyingly

senza, great work on this thing and zammo is on point with the fix, definitely my preference for the intake setup. not that he or I have a vote
                      lol. I was asking him to update the post in a roundabout way. so, i am not the one who needs to be doing the calming down my feline friend.

Comment

• This thread could be so great, if only you had fabrication skills... tisk tisk.
                        "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

• hahaha not even even the biggest car-h4ter can say that for real about this thread.... :p
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Thanks guys, I'll have some more photos up in the next few days...
                            SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Originally posted by SENZA PARI View Post
                              Here are two setups similar to what I'm considering...

6885596965_a4d0f90d10_b by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

So, if you do decide to go either of these routes with the ITBs, want to make a second set for my car? haha
                              I have been fabbing up my own version on my second motor, but need to find some 48-52mm ITBs that arent a ungodly amount of money...

glad to see the motor choice
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                                So, if you do decide to go either of these routes with the ITBs, want to make a second set for my car? haha
                                I have been fabbing up my own version on my second motor, but need to find some 48-52mm ITBs that arent a ungodly amount of money...

glad to see the motor choice
                                Do you have any pics of the setup you've been working on? I have a few ideas... I'd be curious to see what you got started. I've actually considered using Ford or other small (50-55mm) throttle bodies as you can get them for $30-40 a piece, and getting rid of the bulky stock mounting flanges for a more compact/simper look. I'll probably end up going with two larger TB's at the front however.

It seems as though there's always too much going on to make any consistent progress on the car. This past week it's been the new dining table... The wood originally started out as 16"x12" beams which held up the ceiling in the old Hilton hotel in town that was tore down some years ago. Ripped down to 10" x 1.75" and glued together to make the table a final 40" x 84". Stain is a satin black, I may apply another coat. The legs will be 2" square stainless tubing, mitered and welded to make two 28" square "frames" at each end.
                                Not exactly Z...or car related at all, but I figured I'd show what has been taking up my time. It is a build thread, right?

IMAG0460 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

IMAG0467 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

IMAG0470 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

Kept some of the live-edges and bolt holes for character.

IMAG0478 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

The tubing for the Forester exhaust also comes tomorrow. Depending on the timing you may see more photos of that tomorrow. If not, by the end of the week...
                                SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

Working...
                                X