1965 Volvo 122 Project "Old Balls"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mobilespeed View Post
    Cuatro dude, you are my IDOL! Any updates of the build?

btw, you said that you're using a honda Civic coil springs for the replacement? May I know from what Civic model u refer to? Coz rite now I'm thinking to drop my 69 Amazon too...
    This. I'm looking to do the same to mine

Comment

• thing is so gangster.

Comment

• That is absolutely GORGEOUS.

MOAR PHOTOGRAPHS PREAZE
        Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• Thought you might find this cool OP, this is my buddy's Amazon, modified to look like a lead sled, he calls it the MiniMerc, he's working on a wagon version right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AwesomeOne View Post
            awesome build... I love love love old volvos..... and do I spy old toyotas in the back... hmmm te71 goodness

Damn! That ride is freakin awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using morsecode.
            - .- .--. .- - .- .-.. -.- l ..-. --- .-. l .. .--. .... --- -. . .-.-.-
            VW Passat 3C/B6 2.0TDi Sportline.
            Coils on max low
            19" R8 Audi rims w/ 235-35/19 Conti

Mazda Demio 1999 - Looking for Coilovers

'91 VW Golf Mk2 - Sold

Comment

• Suspension...

Cuatro.

Wondering if you could steer me in the direction of your suspension products/selection? I am looking to bring my 122 lower and most springs are bringing it down 1 - 1.5". Did you get Eibach's for a newer Civic? Was there any modifications necessary to fit the springs? Any help you can offer would be epic. Cheers,

Scott Ender

Comment

• Love these old skool volvos!!!
                Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• Originally posted by ender.scott View Post
                  Cuatro.

Wondering if you could steer me in the direction of your suspension products/selection? I am looking to bring my 122 lower and most springs are bringing it down 1 - 1.5". Did you get Eibach's for a newer Civic? Was there any modifications necessary to fit the springs? Any help you can offer would be epic. Cheers,

Scott Ender
                  check out this thread for more info on that

Comment

• You sir, are the reason this is one of my dream cars. i just purchased a 66' 4dr and i already am in a build process. thanks for being different like the rest of us (oxymoron intended). looking forward to seeing progress on your ride! i'm in the middle of my 1st stage suspension just to get it low so i can drive it. i am bagging and engine swapping in the future... along with paint and other fun things. Thanks again for Building this machine.
                    sigpic 3G Fabrications
                    Built With A Mission In Mind

Comment

• beautiful car! i am actually about to purchase a 66 volvo amazon (122s, 220, whatever you wanna call it) wagon. as soon as i get it i'm planning on putting in the shop to install bags. next i'll be installing a/c and stereo. def. looking forward to seeing what you do with yours. more pics please...don't forget interior
                      E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

Working...
                      X