EF Sedan build... VERY SLOW... lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EF Sedan build... VERY SLOW... lol

Ok so I have an 89 EF sedan, Ive had it for around a year and it has been broken down most of the time... lol... I originally had a complete crx si swap in it that I had bought for $300 but the motor had 350k on it, the clutch and trans only had 3k. The head had bad valve stem guides and I didnt feed it oil enough and it locked up.
    Next I bought a Y7 for $100 and nothin was known about it and it threw a rod 3 months later... Not havin very good luck.
    I now have another A6 for it that has 50k on it and a fully built b20 sittin in my closet until I can gather the rest of the shit for the b series swap.
    Right now Im in the process of tearin the Y7 out. And while I have it out of the way I am doin a power steering delete and my best attempt at a wire tuck... lol... first time, wish me luck.

This is how it looked before I started tearin it apart:

What Ive done so far...

-Full A/C delete
    -Front:Tokico Blues w/ skunk2 2in drop springs Rear: Tokico Illuminas w/ skunk2 2 in drop springs
    -DPFI to MPFI Conversion
    -Exedy Stage 3 unsprung clutch
    -7.5lb Fidanza flywheel
    -90-91 outer tails and an 88 black trunk garnish

Not a whole lot, lol

Plans:

-Coil overs
    -Diamond Racing steelies
    -B20B swap w/ B16 tranny
    -LCAs etc...
    -90-91 CRX front end swap
    ... among other stuff... lol

I will get some pics of it after tear down
    Last edited by joliver; 10-03-2011, 09:38 AM.

this looks nice.

subscribed

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
      this looks nice.

subscribed
      this. and nice to see someone in the greater houston area doing another great build. keep us posted!
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Thanks guys, I took some pics of how it's sittin right now

They'll be up later on tonight

Comment

Here are some pics of how it site right now

Thanks for looking guys... If you have any comments feel free to share, if you have any ef parts let me know and we might be able to work out a deal

Comment

should be goin out on saturday to work on it some more... Ill take pictures of my progress and my interior

Comment

Sorry for the lack of updates... I bought a scab motor yesterday for $150, its a d15b7 bottom end with a d16a6 head. Ive got a z6 intake with a b20 TB, a lightspeed 4-2-1 header, fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, and an exedy stage 1 clutch.

Now all I need to do to get it on the road again is a manual rack and the crossmember it bolts to... i think Ill have that next payday though

Comment

Working...
              X