No announcement yet.

Blair Waldorf on 9s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That, sir, gets my utmost respect because of how awesome that is.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

sexy time

Comment

Fuck me thats quite a rare motor dont see many of them around that is one fine example tho top job
        Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Thanks for the props peoples!

Hearing you on the wheels thing. I kinda wanted to keep it looking OEM so people that don't know, don't know. Plus I have to keep it looking executive in the works car park.

I've been dailying it to work doing 100 miles a day on the motorway; Sticks it with traffic pretty well, has a good heater and is even pretty good on go-juice. Basically, fuck modern cars.

I really need to get some better pics!
          Racer 86's Blog <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <

Comment

dayum. that is one dope car. I really like the whole RHD thing too. it's classy, it's old and it's LOW! a whole bag of win.

Comment

you need a nardi rosewood steering wheel.

Comment

I dig it so much! I've seen one a while ago in Retro Cars, and loved it, but this one is much much classier!
                Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

Originally posted by racer86 View Post
                  Basically, fuck modern cars.
                  I like you.
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I like your style Rob!
                    Nice work on that suspension, people can learn from mods like that, I have had lowered cars going on the bump stop all the time, its not fun (I extended the strut towers with 7 cm on the last evolution of my car....)
                    I always enjoy reading your voice mail column in Retro cars mag, keep em coming!

Comment

Whats this bumpstop you speak of?

Anyways love the car man! That interior is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by NikDev View Post
                        I like your style Rob!
                        I always enjoy reading your voice mail column in Retro cars mag, keep em coming!
                        Thanks dude, glad you like it! Really appreciate the love!

In other news: I got stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by vonMonster View Post
                          I dig it so much! I've seen one a while ago in Retro Cars, and loved it, but this one is much much classier!
                          Ha thanks man. Do you mean this one?:

I bought this Chevette and slammed/ rimmed it over summer. Was a cool car. It's pretty much exactly the same as a Cavalier, but 15% smaller in every direction!

What can I say, I pretend I'm the most JDM kid on the block but lets face it, I'm a total whore for an '80s Vauxhall.

Comment

Few new pics from New Year in Swansea. 368 mile round trip and she didn't miss a beat! I love this car!

Comment

Sweet ride! I wish the USDM Cavaliers were that cool lookin....

Comment

2 things Rob ....never knew you had another cool vauxhall, which is awesome!!.....no2 you never popped off junc 32 for a cuppa and to show me the new whip!!...shame on you, holla if your passing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X