No announcement yet.

E36 Build || StanceWorks coils || ACS Type I Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing Zic, you're doing a great job saving it so far. Love the color, I was painting my first e30 that color a while back.

Can't wait to see it finished

Comment

Thanks man

Yeah, only the selected few know about it.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Need finished pics! Now!
        E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

Originally posted by ECKS///M3 View Post
          Need finished pics! Now!
          i agree..

Comment

Best wheel combo ever.

Comment

looks amazing dude!

Comment

Look amazing man!! How wide are you lip? 2.5" front and 3.5" in the rear?

Comment

thanks for all the nice comments.
                  the lips are 2.5 and 3 inch.
                  Tho car is far from done yet, i don't have allot of money to play with. so side skirts are not on, rear fenders are not painted, etc etc allot of little parts that need addressing, also the rear fitment is not to my liking and im thinking about saving up for some adjustable rear camber arms, there is a firm in Europe that imports UUC camber arms. What does the american crowed think about them? http://www.schmiedmann.com/3er_serie...12.htm#1939950

i will get some pictures up with the current status. i have replaced a few items like rear lights, sunroof, slave cylinder etc etc.
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

looking good! can't wait for the finished product.

UUC camber arms should be ok and not that different from other brands, although quite a number of people dislike the UUC brand in general.

By the way, I'm just curious if the wheel face was supposed to mount between the barrel and the outer lips instead of behind the inner barrel. Did you mount it that way on purpose or was that how it was mounted before?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by armorrig; 12-27-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Oh okey, well i have tried to research the camber arms question and it seems that people frown upon the connecting rod is made of steal and it will cause to much damage to the mounting points of the rear sub frame if i hit a curb at high speed. unlike the original that will bend. Tho i don't care because i will have shit loads of other stuff to worry about if i hit a curb at high speed. So i think im going with the UUC ones.

Most of the OZ wheels are rear mounted like the picture you posted of my wheels (ac schnitzers type1's./Futuras./Mito's type1./Hartge design D./Hamann PG1/etc etc the list goes on and on.). like you have the face and slide it behind the barrel and mount the lips on top. the BBS wheels i have owned have bin sandwich mounted between the barrel and lip.

A picture of its sorry state. like like poo poo really needs the trim back on and sprayed fenders. also the side skirts. Tho i have bought all the clips for the trim.

Changed the slave clutch cylinder. You can see the nasty gunk on the old one that started to leak. Lucky enough i had a spare to swap in.

and then the snow came.

And more snow had swapped the wheels out got some free winter tires from my brother.

and one for SW!

ugh, snow build up started to be reaaaaaaaally annoying. you can see the snow behind the bumper mesh. the snow cause the fan to be stuck and i actually over heated once. Because i dont have a mechanical fan.

time to do something about it. A bit of snow got stuck under the car

a bit of snow. this is only a little bit of what was stuck under the front of the car.

stock versus StanceWorks. You can see that the SW are not even compressed.

No more pictures sorry. but the car looks funky as hell because i did not swap the rear suspension out and the car has massive reverse rake.
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

So this is how it ended up looking like after i swapped the fronts out.

started on putting the side moldings on and side skirts. they are not original m3 skirts and need to be glued on.

New clips for the moldings.

Mounted back on.

gotta use your imagination a little bit here. This is the inside of the skirts the dark blue is the fender and now there is a gap down to the side skirts.

was the car for the first time in a long time, also first time i have ever washed the front end of the car.

being worried that the side skirts would sit on the ground, i went ahead and lowered the car. Also washed the wheels pre-mounting them. did the swap out on the street.

result of the lowering.

a little poke, need to dial the camber on the front after i roll the fenders.

a shot from the front, you can see how close the skirts are to the ground.

and another shot.

So i really need to spray the rear fenders and get the moldings back on.
                        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Looks amazing with the skirts back on!

Comment

nice work man- nicely composed e36!

Comment

by far one of the best looking e36's out there. Makes me want another e36 lol. great job so far

Comment

Wow, thanks to the three of you.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X