E36 Build || StanceWorks coils || ACS Type I Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tonmbba View Post
    Thanks to you about info. what you think about those front tyres? i had 1 pair of sunnys @ front @bmw e36 saloon and it was awful to drive. Well, lets see stance when winter is over and i get my rims to my calypsorot e36 coupe.

and 1 more question about your schnitzers. Offset about 15 rear and 20 on the front?
    Mmmmm gotta love the classic RS. the sunnys are not the best tire in the world
    Offset front is 13 and rear is 19.

Another picture of the mirror, because im proud how it came out.

A picture before i started working on the car. before it goes to paint today.

here you can see the difference between the two kidneys, ill have to spray them both sometimes.

i took the wheels of the rear, and put the winter wheels on so they can spray in every nook and cranny. then i decided to test the 10inch wheels up front. and they fitted. Hm my next big project will have to be rebuilding the front wheels.

i like i like, think ill have to dial the front camber out when i put the 8.5's back on.

drool. proper front fitment makes me drool.

mmmmmmmm

compared to the 8.5's, if i dial out all of the front camber i can make em flush. Currently the front camber plates are maxed out, running around ~3.5ish degrees of camber.

This are the 10's. you can see it got plenty of clearance with the shock body and the spring perch. you have to love short springs. they are 5" tall at a rate of 912lbs.

6cm's. keeping this as a reference for when im gonna lower the car again.

at full lift. 9.5cm's.

car at full lift and winter mode. these wheels have a higher profile than the AC Schnitzers. You can't see it in any pictures but i took of the rear bumper.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• This car is so worthy of a proper shoot!

Looking good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
        then i decided to test the 10inch wheels up front. and they fitted. Hm my next big project will have to be rebuilding the front wheels.

i like i like, think ill have to dial the front camber out when i put the 8.5's back on.

drool. proper front fitment makes me drool.

mmmmmmmm

compared to the 8.5's, if i dial out all of the front camber i can make em flush. Currently the front camber plates are maxed out, running around ~3.5ish degrees of camber.

This are the 10's. you can see it got plenty of clearance with the shock body and the spring perch. you have to love short springs. they are 5" tall at a rate of 912lbs.
        Holy carp. Do that.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Oh man, i am already looking for parts.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Damn bro, love this project from A to Z!
            I wish I had those coilovers!
            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

• Originally posted by Wout CSL View Post
              Damn bro, love this project from A to Z!
              I wish I had those coilovers!
              x2!

nhoJyauQ/John Quay

E36 Vert Build

Instagram @nhojyauq

Comment

• Originally posted by nhojyauq View Post
                x2!
                Picking mine up today

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  Picking mine up today
                  Bastard
                  Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

• You did a great job on this e36

Comment

• Thanks a lot
                      SW:ZC are great, i love the fact that the front springs are so short and you are able to run 10" wide fronts.

Soooo, the car is back from paint. I looks great. Time to install the rear bumper, tho i will not put the AC Schnitzers back on, because of snow.
                      Also i want to buy some camber arms so i don't f*ck up the new paint. Since the old setup rubbed a little bit when the car was fully loaded.
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Lol. Fully loaded isn't an option with 10s.

I only ever had front passengers when I had the RSs on.

Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                        E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                        MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                        Instagram:MexicanFab
                        YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Is there some sort of sticker or something on your coils saying Zero Clearance??

Comment

• Mexi, Ill at least try. Get some camber then it will be good. i hope

oHSo, yeah. Big sticker on the front and rear shocks. Saying Stanceworks Zero Clearance. Why? Trouble with yours?

*edit; here is a picture from when i got them.

-Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• I have no stickers on mine D: Im hoping they just fell off. These used to be owned by Jaze so they are def ZC's i guess but when i opened the box and looked i was like FFUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK
                              Last edited by oHSo EuRo; 03-07-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• By the way man, your pictures from funnyjunk never work

I don't think the previous owner would try and sell you different shocks.
                                Some things about the SW:ZC vs the AST4100.
                                -ZC are non-damping-adjustable vs the 4100's.
                                -ZC came with blue hyperco springs rated at around 900ish lbs. that is stamped in the top or bottom of the spring.
                                -ZC have 5" or 6" springs can't remember what they were.
                                -ZC have vastly shorter shocks.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X