A Newcomer. more door PD130.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Newcomer. more door PD130.

(bare with me on this i will have newcomer stamped on my head from day 1!)

anyway.

So, have been looking at forums for a good year now but unable to post anything due to the fact I haven't had the car to post. but i have bought the car that i'm going to enter the world of stance, flushness, speed and general all round good fun.

the car in tale is a 2004 (53plate) Seat Ibiza 1.9tdi sport. 130bhp to the front wheels that is.... a little more than my previous mk2 punto!

Nothing much done to it yet as money is on the low after buying her, i have a few bits planned in the pipeline; raceland coilovers, spacers, and a new pioneer headunit for now. But little bits here and there have come and gone... i will post some pics up soon hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by Holmes.; 08-29-2011, 07:32 AM.
    Holmes.

Ermmmm.... Pictures?

Edit, just re-read your post. Not entirely sure why you'd start a build thread with no pictures.
    Last edited by nellydragracer; 08-28-2011, 05:29 PM. Reason: no gud at reeding.
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
    Internet high five for you.

Comment

to be honest I tried but failed wouldn't let me, please help.

was annoyed i couldn't upload them because i'd knew this would happen ha!
      Holmes.

Comment

1. Join Photobucket, flickr something similar.
        2. Follow steps to upload photos online.
        3. Post the images using [img] Tags.
        4. Do work.
        5. Post pictures of said work.

Welcome btw.
        Last edited by iBronzit; 08-28-2011, 06:21 PM.

1987 BMW e28 535i
        "Respect your elders"

Comment

I had this same problem lol! cant wait to see the car
          IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Ah thanks guys will have a go this morning.
            Holmes.

Comment

So, this is what it looked like when i first got her * hopefully this will work lol.
              was used as a daily getting about 60mpg as the lady who drove it was doing about 60mph tops haa.

after a clean and went for a drive up in the hills.

and then a couple of weeks later, decided to wash then demon shine, and de-wiper and fit wood grain vinyl on the badges for a bit of a different look.

well all i can say its not up to date pic wise, will post some more up soon and hope this works ha.
              Holmes.

Comment

That paint looks clean! Please come and do my car! :P

Comment

new pictures of the ibiza, lowered all the way all round on JOM coilies budget i know but hey looks alright i think.

i want to go lower but not sure what to do next hopefully new wheels will look tons better looking at some of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2608669421...84.m1423.l2649
                  Holmes.

Comment

also went for abit of a wiz round the hills and country lanes love how it drives with the coilies even if it did scrape on some bumps.
                    Holmes.

Comment

go for something with a little bit of dish and stretch and you will make the car look much better than those wheels you posted
                      Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
                      www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Yeah they are just something thats stood out to me, would love some Borbet type A's or some bbs rs or rota grids lol but hell are they alot of money lol lots of saving!
                        Holmes.

Comment

Good start, and welcome to Stanceworks!

Comment

thanks very much, will be a long work in progress as looking to move out next year :/
                            Holmes.

Comment

well bit of an update decided to sticker bomb the engine cover looks alright i think also my oil pressure guage turned up after i bid £3.79 for it then the guy didnt send it so he gave me a fefund then he sent it to me a month later haa!

anndd my fr fog surround came £2.49 ebay jobbie genuine from scrappys just need the rest of the grill and other side :bored:

some nice day

Holmes.

Comment

Working...
                              X