X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys.

Bad news.

Killed some kind of big cat today...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Bad days for E36 tourings: You killed a cat and i am a hit and run victim. great.
      All i have to say is Meeeeow
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Cat vs. BMW
        BMW wins :P

Bad Touring, I Like it
        Last edited by Zeus; 07-21-2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• just found this post.. e36 tourings is money. you've done well for our community sir! wish i could get one here in the states.

Comment

• NIce car man!! progress coming along nicely! KEEP IT UP!!

Comment

• Beaten but not broken...

One of the mouldings keeps popping off, the rusted doors are still not replaced, haven't washed the car for about 2 months and now it's sitting on winter wheels...

Comment

• Sick tourer.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                Instagram:MexicanFab
                YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Ripped my bumper off yesterday while visiting a friend, so had to do a quick on-the-spot repair of the broken bumper mounting points using a soldering iron.

Seems it's getting time for a new bumper...

Comment

• where'd the wheels GO??? jk man looks so sick. im a sucker for wagons

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      Front bumper is going to the painter next week if I can make it.

As for M-mirrors...

NEVER, EVER will I install M-Mirrors on any car I own. I **** them with a passion. In fact, if I ever were to buy a car with them on, even if it is an M3, I'd straight rip them off and replace them either with the stock blocky mirrors, which fit the shape of the E36 about 1000000000 times better, or with some aftermarket mirrors like the Hartge ones or something.
                      +1123581321. Agreed! I need style 32s

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        Seems it's getting time for a new bumper...
                        I think it lasts longer by repairing well
                        BMW E36 Individual

Comment

• Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
                          I need style 32s
                          Mine are for sale, hint hint.

Originally I was going to keep them, maybe have them widened to 9s and 10s, and paint them either a dark graphite or bronze... and I was going to wrap the car satin black, but after some more thoughts, I won't do that. I'll rather invest the money in some suspension parts.

Hopfeully there's still a set of the AST Zero Clearance coils left by the time I've scrounged enough money together...

Also, I'm going back to 17".

And adjustable camber arms in the rear.

Rape my rear fenders.

I think I'm onto something good here.

Comment

• Sounds Good what 17s are they going to be ??

Comment

• To be honest, I don't know myself yet. Still looking... I've got a few ideas, but nothing I'm 100% set on.

I want 10x17s for the rear, though.

Comment

• Just one thing to say:

Your car made me register!!

BTW i have some questions to ask, are the e38 styling 32 a direct fit into the e36? Isn't the radius of the hub different same as the e39? How did you center them?

Comment

Working...
                                X