No announcement yet.

Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have them mounted by next week. Won't have time to fit the tires before.

With lots of luck, maybe this saturday.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

what are you running for tyres?

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

215/35/18 Nankang NS2 all around. on 8j and 9j.
        Last edited by Zic; 04-02-2010, 11:32 PM.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Wheels go on tomorrow!

And I'm working on more low.

Adjustable camber arms for the rear and excentric M3 3.2 strut bearings for the front, anyone? Got camber?

Comment

You better have pics immediately!
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Hoooooly fuck. It's epic. I tell you, it's epic.

It's lower than my dad's ti. No rubbing in the rear, slight rubbing in the front while cornering. Going to add some... uhh... spring limiters? Is that the right word? Anyways, going to add these to the front in a few days to stop the rubbing.

Now I'm not so sure anymore about the plan with the added camber... I'll let you guys judge for yourself once I've taken some pics.

Stay tuned for pics in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                Hoooooly fuck. It's epic. I tell you, it's epic.

It's lower than my dad's ti. No rubbing in the rear, slight rubbing in the front while cornering. Going to add some... uhh... spring limiters? Is that the right word? Anyways, going to add these to the front in a few days to stop the rubbing.

Now I'm not so sure anymore about the plan with the added camber... I'll let you guys judge for yourself once I've taken some pics.

Stay tuned for pics in a few hours.

Comment

Okay... bad news.

The rear needs more work. It doesnt rub on the tire, but it rubs on the wheel.

I' think I'll raise it up 5mm and add a few spring limiters (?) and see about more camber.

Ideally I'd have the rear fenders done a bit more by a bodyshop, but I don't have any money for that currently.

Comment

So dope.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Looks awesome,

Are the tail lights aftermarket smoked units or just tinted OEM clusters? They pull the rear end together perfectly!

Wheels are spot on! ;-)
                      2000 Z3 Roadster Cosmos Black Edition Individual - BMW Syndikat Fotostory
                      1995 328i SE Coupe - BMW Syndikat Fotostory

Comment

Hey,

thanks guys.

Esp nice to hear that from you yalden, I've loved both your cars.

The tails are aftermarked smoked MHWs.

I'm hoping to find the time soon to get both my Touring and my dad's Compact together for a photoshoot.

I just had the chance to see my car drive from the outside today, drove my dad to the body shop to pick up my parents E39 (some prick backed into it last week), and drove the E39 on the way back. Damn, does my Touring look baller when it's rolling through the streets. I'm real proud of what I've built, haha.

Comment

Finally installed the M-lip!

Comment

So shiny

Seriously though it looks really good brotha.
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                              So shiny
                              Looks shinier than it actually is.

Seriously, paint on the roof is fucked beyond all repair, hood may need a repaint too...

As it is, I'm thinking a repaint for some parts is in order once the rusty parts have been swapped out, after that the car will get a good detail to get all the parts equally shiny.

Comment

:drool:
                                I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

Working...
                                X