No announcement yet.

Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see, its back on winter wheels for now.

Getting ready to paint my 18s currently.

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
    Mattig lips are so sexy, isn't that the kind that yalden had on his old red E36?
    Yes, that's the one he had. I like the look of them, but I don't like the fact that they're fibreglass.

Also what tires are you running on the style 32s? They look perfectly sized
    215/35/18 Nankang NS2 all around.
    Last edited by Dr.AK; 02-17-2010, 04:48 PM.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

1. Ordered this:

2. Bought some M-mouldings. Will pick them up monday.
      I just had to rescue these and give them a better home because they have been badly tortured.
      Look at the car I'm getting them from :

(That stuff on the side is only a sticker, the mouldings are fine, he'S already pulled the sticker shit off).

Comment

What wrong about that car
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

the rear/front look paint matched, though

Comment

Originally posted by Morbid View Post
            the rear/front look paint matched, though
            They are, I'm not getting those because I have those. I'm just getting the ones for the sides.

Comment

Oh yea, didn't notice that :-|

Comment

Picked them up today... some cleaning up and they look like new, except for some bubbles in the two rear mouldings because I heated them for too long... blacked them again using a heat gun, we'll see how long that holds up, but the outcome is great, looks like they're factory new.

Hope I'll find the time this week to quickly swap out the mouldings and my rear bumper.

Comment

Mounted the Mouldings and the rear bumper

Comment

Now you just need some m mirrors and front bumper

Comment

Front bumper is going to the painter next week if I can make it.

As for M-mirrors...

NEVER, EVER will I install M-Mirrors on any car I own. I **** them with a passion. In fact, if I ever were to buy a car with them on, even if it is an M3, I'd straight rip them off and replace them either with the stock blocky mirrors, which fit the shape of the E36 about 1000000000 times better, or with some aftermarket mirrors like the Hartge ones or something.

Comment

Mounted the skirts today.

Comment

very excited to see this complete ... keep the updates coming!

Comment

1. Front bumper has been dropped of at the painter's last friday.

2. Sanded the scuff marks out of the wheel lips on saturday. Going to drop them off for powder coating this week.

I expect that everything should be ready in about 3 weeks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X