• Show
Clear All

• Damn good, pretty damn good
    Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• The violent clique stickers are so badass. Oh and your car is badass also.
      [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
      Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Sits so well

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Here's a quick roller from the way to DMPD

Thanks to Alex (aka hellk1t3)

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• This is so sick, almost bought a set of those wheels for my touring but I missed out on them.

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
            Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

• Thanks man!

Some recent pics:

Comment

• the back is sexy....

the front is nice also, although i like M bumpers more

Comment

• Saw an ACS E36 Touring at players on Sunday, reminded me of this build. Your photography is awesome by the way

Comment

• jaw : dropped

coolest e36 touring built i've seen yet, next to Edward Johnston's

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Car is by no means perfect, infact I think of it as my little POS I'd actually kind of like to start anew with a better, straight shell and go down the bagged route... this shell here is so effing beat underneath from driving low all these years, ehhh.

Oh well, it'll do for another few years. Thinking about stuff I might do this winter... Found some rust that I need to tackle for sure.

Friend who owns a motorsports-themed ice cream parlor shot this little clip when I left a few days ago. Kinda cool to see it rolling. Would like to see a real video of this, but I don't really know any video guys, haha.

1.2K views, 6 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Cafe 477. Bistro:

Also found some more pictures that people took of it at DMPD and another smaller meet

Last edited by Dr.AK; 09-27-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• I'll sort you out with a vid at Players Classic next year if you're coming again? Hoping to get more comfortable with filming by then, got a lot of time to practise over winter haha

Comment

• Would be awesome man!

I'm definitely planning a trip to the UK next year, I really want to meet up with a few of the sick UK tourings!

Car has been put into storage for winter now...

Cracked the bumper last week, was bound to happen sooner or later running so low static with it and it was a previously repaired crack as well. I'm not too bothered honestly, just means another learning experience where I get to learn about body work.

On the agenda for this winter is mainly some paint work and some other slight bits.

- fix the cracked front bumper and repaint it
                          - repaint the front fenders
                          - paint the rear wing and put it on
                          - see about straightening the Schnitzer skirts and putting them on
                          - refresh the hand brake as it's stuck and making "frrrrt" noises while driving
                          - replace some minor things

At least that's what I have on my plate... who knows what will happen

To be honest, I would like to run some wider tires on it... kinda thinking about looking for a set of Schnitzers in 8.5 and 10 x 17 and running them with 215/40 and 245/35 so I can raise it up a tiny bit but still have the wheel wells filled out better...
                          Last edited by Dr.AK; 11-02-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Car is now nicely tucked away in the shop.

Probably going to start working on it next weekend.

Comment

• Mr Beasty Voilent Tief und Breit, i salute you!

Grtz from Holland haha

edit: let me just leave this here:
                              Last edited by RedSunrise; 12-01-2015, 01:11 PM.
                              #SCHTAAAAAAAAAAAANZ

Comment

• Amazing, love it
                                Instagram: @Rihuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X