Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookig good bud, awaiting some updates
    Bmw e36 touring bulid thread - check it out!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60427

Comment

• So... been quite some time since I posted anything about this pile.

Finally got it road worthy again, it's back to daily duties for it for now since I'm trying to sell my E38 currently (want to pick up a Diesel since my new work is three times the distance than before), so here's some fresh pics.

Nothing reallly new on the car, sorry. Kinda disenchanted with the E36 platform currently. Think I want to start something new soon... doubt i'll sell it, but who knows. Just needs to drive this summer, anything else remains to be seen. Going to Gatebil with this bucket in July, hope it makes the trip (1400km one way) without problems!

You can find bigger pics if you want on tiefundbreit.com

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• What next then? , still awesome pics!

Comment

• But if you do deside to sell , i wouldnet mind getting a prise on the rims and taillights.

Comment

• Are you lusting for older or newer?

Stanceworks. Everything else is just traffic!

My Bimmer

Comment

• Older, of course.

Originally posted by René Poulsen View Post
              But if you do deside to sell , i wouldnet mind getting a prise on the rims and taillights.
              The wheels are actually planned for my new daily, for which they will be widened quite a bit.

So even if I decide not to sell, this is the last year for this car on the RFs

Comment

• I cannot wait to see what your next project will be. I sure do hope you keep this and just tuck it away=) It has been one of my favorite tourings and makes me wish I could import one some day
                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• Good to see this back on the road man. July can't come quicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Older, of course.

The wheels are actually planned for my new daily, for which they will be widened quite a bit.

So even if I decide not to sell, this is the last year for this car on the RFs
                    Cant wait to see what car theyre going on!

Comment

• Always a big fan of this excited to see what's next though

Comment

• Kinda ripped the bumper off a few days ago... shows that I'm not used to drive low anymore haha. Been driving that fucking 7 for way too long.

Quite a few paint chips and shit.

Doesnt really matter as the paint was crap anyways on the bumper. But since it's Bimmerfest Europe on sunday, I wanted to cover it up a bit.

So got a few cans of spray paint and went to town...

Somehow the paint reacted with the old paint and it bubbled up, so had to redo it. Turned out quite shitty but as it's black and kind of glossy, you don't notice from 10 feet away. This'll do for the next few weeks until my mate G535 comes back from the UK. Then the bumper gets a real respray.

And some pics from yesterday, together with G535's MX5 and h3llk1t3's Skyline... feature of the Skyline will go up on tiefundbreit.com shortly.

Comment

• still loooking good..

Comment

• Nice fix Bas!

Comment

• only just come across this thread, while scrolling through i thought id seen your wheels before. i used them for inspiration for mine! love the car. you should hold onto it!
                              Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• Haha, nice one mate.

So, was at my first meet with the car for this year, Bimmerfest '14 in Venlo, NL...

Think I may be falling back in love slowly... Tho, if I hold onto it, I can see some changes in the futue.

Comment

Working...
                                X