No announcement yet.

Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An absolute inspiration to any owner of a cosmosschwarz Touring, love it!

I wish those damn styling 32s weren't as expensive as they are

Comment

• Thanks!

I had some big plans for this year, but unfortunately they had to be moved back indifinetely... but on a positive note, I finally scored my own garage/workshop.

Smaller storage room:

Will be outfitted accordingly soon...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Congrats on the garage man. No excuses for not working on the Touring now

And you should definitely sell me your door cards...

Comment

• Just in time for the work to be done on the GTR <3

Comment

• The chandelier has gone!

Even so, the garage looks epic, congrats!

Comment

• One of the best looking tourings around!

Are the door cards rare? Ive got the beige ones in mine, but can't seem to find much about them online and my VIN spec sheet doesn't say anything special about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Congrats on the garage man. No excuses for not working on the Touring now

And you should definitely sell me your door cards...
                Well, yes, there'll still be excuses, after all I've still got to set up shop there and get the 7 TÜV ready first, don't I?

And no, those are mine.

Originally posted by h3llk1t3 View Post
                Just in time for the work to be done on the GTR <3
                If everything's ready when you're back home in good old TÜVcountry, sure haha.

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                The chandelier has gone!

Even so, the garage looks epic, congrats!
                Well, it's not exactly gone, it's been placed aside... but my dad already scored that and will clean that up to hang somewhere in the house lol.

Originally posted by Coops90 View Post
                One of the best looking tourings around!

Are the door cards rare? Ive got the beige ones in mine, but can't seem to find much about them online and my VIN spec sheet doesn't say anything special about them.
                Thanks!

Yeah, they are! If yours are indeed the bolstered, soft leather door cards, they are indeed rather rare (at least for the Tourings, they are a bit more common for sedans and rather common for Coupes).

Comment

• I like it that you ride her to meetings. Trailerqueens are boring.
                  Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
                  Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Thanks!

Yeah, they are! If yours are indeed the bolstered, soft leather door cards, they are indeed rather rare (at least for the Tourings, they are a bit more common for sedans and rather common for Coupes).
                    Mega! Thats one good thing at least ha. Couldn't find anything on the build sheet, though. Should it have shown?

Comment

• Cars looking great B.

And awesome garage.

Can't wait to visit Germany/The Ring again this spring. Maybe see you there.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• Originally posted by MParallel View Post
                        Cars looking great B.

And awesome garage.

Can't wait to visit Germany/The Ring again this spring. Maybe see you there.

For sure, send me a MSG when you're gonna be in the area and we'll meet up man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          For sure, send me a MSG when you're gonna be in the area and we'll meet up man!
                          Alright nice. Will contact you. Should be around April/May if everything goes as planned.

I'm meeting up with a few guys from Swiss that I met last year while staying there (Center Parcs resort @ Gunderath) although they actually were stationed in Adenau (Pinocchio's there is the best pizza place in the world).

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

• So, was a bit busy with getting the barn up to spec... getting cozy in there.

And today I got rid of my airbag error message I had ever since I swapped out my doorcards for the Individual ones, as I got rid of my side airbags in the process... just put a resistor to the plugs to make the car think it still has side bags, deleted the error codes, voila, no more airbag error.

Waiting on a new set of headlights as mine are broken.

Comment

• Looks great , good looking work shop
                              Bmw e36 touring bulid thread - check it out!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60427

Comment

• fresh shop man

totally jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X