• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the tires on today

Falken FK452

205/40/17 on 8.5x17:

225/35/17 on 9.5x17:

Obligatory testfit:

The fronts fit exactly like I thought they would thanks to the M3 3.2l strut bearings.

Still need to do quite some work for the rear. I'll try to get as much camber out of the stock parts as possible before rolling / pulling the arches.

P.S: Of course the coils will be adjusted downwards.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• When I saw it with the wheels mounted I thought 'YES'! I can't wait to see this finished.
      Wagons > Everything.

Comment

• vroom vroom!
        great tire sizes choices
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Symmetrical stretch, I like.
          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
          Internet high five for you.

Comment

• wow its gona look so good once u get everything diled in

Comment

• ganz geil!

they fit like a glove it seems
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• nice rims!!! they are similar to the OZ Futuras....according to your locations...did you visit the meeting in cologne yesterday? it was at a parking lot near a sea.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave81 View Post
                  nice rims!!! they are similar to the OZ Futuras....according to your locations...did you visit the meeting in cologne yesterday? it was at a parking lot near a sea.
                  Yep, I was there. I came in my mother's 5-series Touring, lol... hey, it's modded! It's got smoked turn signals

Was quite an impressive turnout yesterday! Easily 500-600 cars...

Comment

• Did my arches together with my dad... I'll keep it short.

They were slightly rolled last year by this retard from a local shop, but he didn't scrape out the undercoating beforehand.

So I had to bend the fender edge back, scrape that shit out, then roll it again. And I rolled and pulled it until I had enough space with the BBS to roll hard without worrying about fender rub. If the suspension is fully depressed, there's 3-4mm space between the fender and the wheel lip, so it's also good for driving with 240km/h on the Autobahn again. Visually it's a slight bit too much pull, but for the sake of driveability and not-fucking-up-my-wheelsability, I don't care.

Pulled fenders:

Adjusted the bumper mounting tabs and now it fits like a glove with the bumper:

It's not perfect. There's some imperfections. But I think for the first time ever doing this, it came out great.

I'll be trying to build up the stock looking outer fender edge, because I don't like the look when the fender is pulled smooth.

Comment

• show us some with the wheels installed.
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Not yet. Tomorrow. I'll be cranking the front coils down then (rears were already adjusted to the lowest possible setting) and maybe even pull it out of the driveway. Then I'll supply shots with the BBS on all 4 corners.

Comment

• Heart.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                          E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                          MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                          Instagram:MexicanFab
                          YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• its tomorrow today!! pics, im really curious how the rear fitment is.
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Front: 5mm thread left
                              Rear: All the way down.

I noticed that the passenger side rear fender is a lil wider than the drivers side, so I'll have to adjust that a bit more, but all in all, I'm absolutely amazed.

I think I'll crank the front all the way down too and call it a day.

Comment

• looks mean
                                tho, the front "only" coming down another 5mm? think it needs to come a little more down, to balance out the rear.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X