No announcement yet.

Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, wether the arrow points forward or backwards won't make a difference in terms of camber. It will however, change your caster.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Sooooooooo.

I got my BBS RF in today.

The plan was, to run the Rials and refinish the BBS slowly next year... but after I mounted them up for a quick look-see... I'm blown away. I MUST drive these wheels. Else I'll never be satisfied. I'm absolutely in love.

I'm selling the Rials to fund the refinishing of the BBS.

Two of the outer lips are slightly bent, so I'll drop them off at a wheel refinisher's place soon to get them redone with straight lips... polished lips of course. Centers will stay as is for now.

BBS RF
      8.5x17 ET13
      9.5x17 ET13

Comment

• This is a great build dude, cant wait to see how this turns out.

Comment

• Nice progress goin on here!

Ähhm..willst du die ganze Karre mit der Dose füllern? Ich empfehls dir nicht, weil das Zeug einfach zu dünn ist! Fahr zur Firma Koch Autolackierbedarf und kauf VOC Systemfüller mit passendem Härter. Kostet dich vll 70-90€ aber ist der Hammer. Musste halt mit Kompressor lackieren aber das ist ja kein Ding..

Keep it up and make those RFs fit! Also cant you just run them with those slight bend which i cant even spot? My buddy's been running RHs that are bent on the outer lip way more than yours...
          slamburglars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by G535 View Post

Keep it up and make those RFs fit! Also cant you just run them with those slight bend which i cant even spot? My buddy's been running RHs that are bent on the outer lip way more than yours...
            The bends are not pictured here... they're quite visible in reality

Take a look:

It's one of the 8.5 and one of the 9.5s.

You could probably run them like this, but I won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
              Matt is german for flat. I assume he's going to paint it flat purple-ish

You mean the rials? or did i miss somehting?

I did oficially fail twice in one Post

I know Matt means Flat but I did ask for what Color and I got it Purple-ish

and yes I meant the Rials

Comment

• Like I said earlier, I won't say anything regarding the color. You'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• 1. I just dropped off the BBS at the wheel shop to have them straightened and polished. They should be ready by the end of next week, apparently.

2. I finally received notice that my paint has finally shipped. Should arrive in the next few days.

Comment

• My paint arrived.

Comment

• What color is that? Oh, and some advice: DO NOT USE THE CAPS THAT COME WITH THE CANS! Experienced that myself....they're bullshit for paintwork on metal!
                      Also is that matte or glossy clear?
                      slamburglars.com

Comment

• Like I said, I won't reveal the color until all is complete.

And yeah, I know about the caps. I ordered a bunch of appropiate fat caps alongside, they're actually visible in the pic, the small bag in front of the cans.

No clear, the stuff with the clear top is primer.

Comment

• good to c this build got in action again
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Just picked up the wheels.

Fuck yes.

The finish is not 100% in some places, but considering the price, speed and the fact that he removed another dent from a third wheel for free, I'm more than satisfied.

Comment

• looks great.
                              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• DANG, I like!

Was haste gezahlt und wo warst du?
                                slamburglars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X