Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought another set of wheels.

BBS RF in 8.5x17 ET13 and 9.5x17 ET13.

2 outer lips need replacing as they're a bit bent, but no matter. After all, I got these for a price where I just couldn't say no!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Today I tried fitting the kidney grille.

Harder than expected because something was not right.

After a bit of fiddling around, I made it fit, mainly after adjusting the passenger fender some more (and enlarging the hole where it screws to the kidney grille ).

But during the process I found that the passenger side of the grille is a bit bent. Nothing I can't fix though, but annoying.

So far so good, everything fits together reasonably well and only the kidney grille needs some adjusting.

Took the front apart to start some work on the grille, namely doing some de-rusting as it had some slight spots where the rust was starting to form, nothing major though or I wouldn't have bought it.

Sadly, my tools didn't like me today and so my drill I used for the de-rusting gave up in a cloud of smoke after I was about 75% done.

Comment

• RFs are awesome

Comment

• Yup they are.

Btw, I'm starting work on the suspension this week. Throwing in a set of stock suspension for the time being so the car remains roll-able while I dismantle and customize my AP coils.

Comment

• hahaha that last pic is awesome

i c ur making some good progress again
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• http://ph-server.com/iclair/ you can thank me later go go buy four 3inch lips, or two of 2,5inch and two of 3inch. be a man, i dare you, i DOUBLE dare you.
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Nice work man, so looking forward to this being on the road again...that fucking dog LOL

Comment

• 1. Just picked up some parts from the dealer... excentric M3 3,2l strut bearings for more front camber, lots of screws and some other small parts

2. Got my licence back, WOOOOHOOOO!

Comment

• point nr 2 calls for a celebration
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                        http://ph-server.com/iclair/ you can thank me later go go buy four 3inch lips, or two of 2,5inch and two of 3inch. be a man, i dare you, i DOUBLE dare you.
                        Whoa! Thanks for the link. Really GOOD STUFF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuroda View Post
                          Whoa! Thanks for the link. Really GOOD STUFF!
                          yeah, and they are awesome as well. bought from there, one lip was bent just sliiiiiiightly. talked to them, they just told me to ship it back, and got a replacement like that. you can see the lips under my e30 build. that never got finished
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Thanks for that link, Zic. Looks promising!

-------------------

So...

today I tackled the dent in the rear.

Left is before, right is after.

Then I smoothed it out and mounted a new bumper tab.

Some sanding and some adjusting of the bumper tab and it looks good again.

I plan to have it finished by the time my birthday rolls around (6. September)... lots of work until then, but I think I'll manage.
                            Last edited by Dr.AK; 07-07-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Nice progress!

Zum Glück haste den Lappen wieder Willst du den Kahn echt matt machen? Bitte nicht...immediate Rattenstatus..
                              slamburglars.com

Comment

• Thanks.

Also matt hat in meinen Augen garnichts mit ner Ratte zu tun... dafür brauchts schon was anderes wie z.b. n absolut vergammeltes äußeres etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X