X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mora metallic:

Rubinschwarz:
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Okay...

Good News:

I ordered a fender. Hope it's as good as it looks on pictures.

Bad News:

Ran into a lot of problems privately. To make a long story short, professional repaint and wheel polish is out of my price range. I'll be doing everything I can myself and try to complete the car on a VERY tight budget.

This also means that I'll paint it myself. Most likely matte.
      It's not the direction I wanted to go in, but I can't afford a professional repaint in Marrakesch.

Still debating on an exact color, but I've pretty much settled on something like this:

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• for a direction you didn't wanna go, that looks nice
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i like that stone greyish thing you got there. think it looks better than that metallic doo doo brown one u had in mind.
          I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

• Finally got around to fixing the rear bumper.

Just some more sanding and all's good.

Comment

• When I'm forced to do the work on my own car I tell myself I will appreciate it more when I'm done. Good job on the bumper and keep up the good work.

Comment

• Yup, feels good to do the work yourself.

Just needs some filler, some finer sanding and then the bumper's ready for paint.

Will tackle getting the dent out of the quarter panel next!

Comment

• New fenderrrrrr

Comment

• Woooh!

Thanks again to K.rischan for the bumper

Comment

• Removed some dents in the hood and threw on the rear bumper cause i need the space it was occupying, lol.

Comment

• Is the paint really that bad?

Just rock a few od panels!!!

Comment

• damn nice wagon man, ive seen a few really good ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                            Is the paint really that bad?

Just rock a few od panels!!!
                            Not the paint, really. There's just lots of small dents all over the car.

Progress!

Sanded the fillered areas on the hood

Removed 3 dents in the rear door, also removed slight rust near the holes for the side mouldings and then fillered it. Too bad I was so intelligent to not mask off the door handle completely...

Comment

• finally got around to removing the tires from my wheels.

And here you can also see the aluminium hex nut I had cnc milled because the original plastic hexes were... well, shit.

Comment

• SEXY, Maybe Color match them wheels to the car when its painted

Comment

Working...
                                X