X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did they make 323 saloons?

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
      Isnīt there any Chance of getting the Licence back because you need it for working ??
      Not really, sadly. All depends on the court date and the judges ruling now.

Originally posted by nykwhy2 View Post
      did they make 323 saloons?
      Yes, of course.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, these are the last pics ever of the Touring.

I put it up for sale yesterday and these are the pics I took for the for sales ad.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Thats so sad

Comment

• that sucks big time man
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Damn, sorry to hear about all that. Can you not get a work licence that allows you to drive purely for work? I had one back in the day, in New Zealand, might be different for you guys

Comment

• Wieso denn Automatik?
              KMK Fotografie

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                Rebuild won't be happening due to financial reasons.

Car will be taken off the road due to me having my licence suspended.

I had an accident on the Autobahn with my company car. Don't really remember how it happened, but I hit a woman in a Toyota Aygo and she hit the barrier and flipped over. She was badly hurt. My licence was suspended for now - they will keep it until the court date at least.

Now I'm facing the costs for a lawyer and the court date and maybe even a big fine depending on what the judge rules.

Also, I was fired from work.

So, nothing will be happening here. Worst case, I'll have to sell the Touring.
                damn... sorry to hear this.. hope everything end good..!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Good news, guys!

I've managed to scrape enough together, so I'll be able to def. keep it.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                    Damn, sorry to hear about all that. Can you not get a work licence that allows you to drive purely for work? I had one back in the day, in New Zealand, might be different for you guys
                    Not possible over here, I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Demoniac View Post
                    Wieso denn Automatik?
                    Weils geil ist.

------------

Oh, btw. I just received a set of 8.5x17 Brock B2s for the hefty price of .... 0€. I love former neighbours.

Don't know the ETs though... either 35 or 13. I'm hoping for 13, obivously.

I'm thinking I'll just run these as my day to day wheels with some 215/40s until the car's comepletely fixed up again.

Comment

• good for u man..

so u already know for how long ur license is gonna be suspended?
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Not yet, sadly.

Comment

• Just some test fitting going on.

Rials, 8.5x17 ET13 with 235/45 & 9.5x17 ET20 with 255/40

Brock B2, 8.5x17 ET35 with 225/45

I'll refurb the Brocks myself, put some 215/40s on and maybe some spacers and call it a day.

Rials will come once I've fixed all the damage to the car, since that stuff is more important. They will be polished or something like that and receive some 205/40 or 215/35 for the fronts and 225/35 for the rears.

Comment

• Looks good

Glad you can keep it

Comment

• Wow, those Brocks are looking look uglier than i imagined.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here.

Damage from the accident last winter is worse than expected.

Nothing a good bodyshop won't be able to fix though.

And I welded up the crack in the bumper:

With some more work the bumper will look like new. Good thing I'm able to fix this, as it's cheaper than a new bumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X