• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scheidgen View Post
    Just one thing to say:

Your car made me register!!
    Nice to hear.

BTW i have some questions to ask, are the e38 styling 32 a direct fit into the e36? Isn't the radius of the hub different same as the e39? How did you center them?
    E38 hub is the same as the E36. Only E39, X5 and X6 have a bigger hub. The E38 fit wheels are a direct fit, perfect OEM sizing for the E36.

Btw. I bought new wheels today.

8.5x17 ET13 + 9.5x17 ET20.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Fuck life.

I killed a street sign today with the Touring.

There's a dent in the rear quarter panel, just below the tail light.

FUCK.

Comment

• Bumpers cracked as well.

Last edited by Dr.AK; 12-02-2010, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Tried your first drift for this winter,huh?
          Missed a tree veeeeery close last year with my old sedan. If i had hit it, my car had been totalled.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• snow can be fun
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              Mine are for sale, hint hint.
              Nice, let me stalk through your recent threads now...

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
              ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• You sold them nooooooooo

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  Tried your first drift for this winter,huh?
                  Missed a tree veeeeery close last year with my old sedan. If i had hit it, my car had been totalled.
                  Actually, no, not really... This one happened on the way home.

Might be worse than it looks actually... hatch and side panel don't line up 100% anymore and the small storage compartment in the side of the trunk won't open anymore...

Comment

• I just had another look at the damage. Easily fixable for sure!

But since I'll need to repair it... the car won't see the road in 2011. Maybe not even 2012. Since I'll need to do work anyways, I figured I can take this as a chance to finally to everything I've always dreamed of to the car.

Bodywork, new paint, complete suspension overhaul, interior overhaul (mostly the stereo), more power...

Going to buy a daily once I can afford it, then the E36 will go off the road.

Comment

• Sounds good. Maybe that's what i should do, too.
                      Sound system on e36 touring = fail

You already have a Passat 35i Variant, don't you?
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                        Sounds good. Maybe that's what i should do, too.
                        Do it.

Sound system on e36 touring = fail
                        The stock one is actually pretty acceptable, imo. Only things I've changed so far is the headunit (Alpine CDA 9884R) and installed an amp + sub (Carpower HPB-1502 + Audio System MX 12 Plus BR) and it sounds pretty good. Want some upgrades though.. but also mainly do some insulating to the body.

You already have a Passat 35i Variant, don't you?
                        Sadly not, otherwise I wouldn't be driving the Touring right now... the deal with the Passat fell through due to various reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          Do it.

The stock one is actually pretty acceptable, imo. Only things I've changed so far is the headunit (Alpine CDA 9884R) and installed an amp + sub (Carpower HPB-1502 + Audio System MX 12 Plus BR) and it sounds pretty good. Want some upgrades though.. but also mainly do some insulating to the body.

Sadly not, otherwise I wouldn't be driving the Touring right now... the deal with the Passat fell through due to various reasons.
                          Maybe the preowner just fucked the soundsystem up. Mines not "bad" but not something you would call "good" either.

Sucks with VDub.

I noticed that everything you're doing i thought about too

Comment

• I did a quick fake of how I want the Touring to look once it's back on the road. I'm so excited.

Comment

• Make it happen.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Make it happen.
                                I will.

I need more time! Have a few possible choices for a daily to look at, but no time really currently... going to get a VW Mk3 again, haha. Can be had for cheap and I like them. Also, coils are cheap for these. Can't drive an unstanced car, after all, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X