Clear All

Originally posted by WillE28 View Post
    wanna sell your old wheel?
    this
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by WillE28 View Post
      wanna sell your old wheel?
      I was actually thinking about it bit only problem with them is that when I got hit it bent one of the wheels a little and the inside lip is scraped. If you're interested pm me and maybe we can work something out.

Comment

Excuse the crappy quality since these were taken from my cellphone. These are the pictures after alignment, going to finish up the fenders in the next few days.

The FRAME's sitting a little over 2inches off the ground right now lol. its not low if it don't scrape!

More pictures to come soon! ENJOY!

-Sunny

Comment

Lookin' good! Plans for paint?
          StatusRacing.com
          Configure YOUR Seat Here
          Tel: 1.480.265.8600
          Email: sales@statusracing.com
          Fan us on Facebook

Comment

oh man this is nice, older z's are so awesome and when done right they are incredible

Comment

Yuta had flares, you should get some too
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                Yuta had flares, you should get some too
                well i'm not trying to copy or be him...I'm more partial to the way the Z looks without fender flares.
                Last edited by Pesty Demon; 08-23-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

maybe thats a little lower than 2 inches lol

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
                  Lookin' good! Plans for paint?
                  I kinda like the way it looks like this I'm going spray the fender in a few days so the car can at least be one color lol

Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                  oh man this is nice, older z's are so awesome and when done right they are incredible
                  thank you! thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty Demon View Post
                    well i'm not trying to copy or be him...I'm more partial to the way the Z looks without fender flares.
                    I didn't say you were or should. I just think they are the bees knees
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      I didn't say you were or should. I just think they are the bees knees
                      yah i get it, not my style though

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty Demon View Post

Moar pics of the 510 and F20c Yota back there??? ..... ..

Comment

I would love to but unfortunately those are customer cars that are getting redone. So it wouldn't be right of me to spoil the surprise more than I already have

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                            the rears look incredible, large stretched sidewall never looked so good.
                            totally missed this one lol. thanks! i wanted to go with a lower profile tire but decided against it in the end; it was tough as **** to find the sizes i wanted. This is going to be the last time i try to stretch those yok's .. took a good hour or so maybe more per wheel for the rear... and ended up with a bruised shoulder hahaha!

Comment

photodump!!!
                              couple of shots on the lift, some pictures of the suspension, carbs. be back soon with actual photos of it on the street

Comment

excuse the quality once again, it was from my phone =(

Comment

Working...
                                X