VIP inspired SC300 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP inspired SC300 build

So I'm a little late to join, been building the car for a while now. So we will play catch up her so bare with me. I bought the car to build a second drift car. but over time I decided that I didn't need another "useless" car and I have really been losing interest in drift. Was going to sell the car and get a 4 door, but that never happened. started working on it with the goal of cleaning it up to get more cash and now I'm stuck with it LOL. Don't really have a whole lot of build pic's but I post what I have.

Here is one of the only test fit pics I can find.

Did what I could with alignment, mostly putting as much negative camber as I could. We then started what we thought would be a marathon of fender pulling. But it took more then we expected.

The right side came out good. We maxed out the puller. It got to a point and would not pull anymore. We had to resort to bats, breaker bars and stacks of news papers.

The next night we started on the left side. That's when things got ugly. The fender tore in 3 spots and just came apart in a large area.

Pulled the fronts and started body work on right side.

Welded up left side and started body work.

Getting some late night food.

We decided that we would take the drive to SOCAL and hit hellaflush 5.

After a Weekend of fun it was back to the garage. Primed the car and finished off body work. Got rid of the cracked front bumper. new front will be shine auto. Also got a roof wing, and a wise sports wing which did not go on the car in the end.

I had a Hard time deciding on what color to repaint the car. I decided to go with the old color but with a 2 tone red paste pearl over the top.

Got the car put back together and rolled out to the warehouses to take some pictures.

At this point there was no exhaust on the car. Fixed that. Took it to my a local muffler shop who happens to be family and also happens to have their own muffler line.

fawwkin sweeet bro

Comment

this is sooo sick man. i tried to find one of these for my first car but it was impossible around here. keep it up.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

love it
        IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
        Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

Looks awesome!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

sweet build, love the color bro

Comment

*saved*
              good work.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

Looks pretty sick, how many miles do you get out of a set of tires?

Comment

Awesome sauce.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

fitment is on point, great job...

it's static, right?

flickr

Comment

So Awsome,
                      BUSTER!
                      Low Standards
                      Seffer on the Stanceworks
                      sigpic

Comment

so perfect, dude! i really like these SCs and this may be my favorite yet! love the way you made it aggressive, but kept it classy.
                        025garage

Comment

Love this car, if there were mire 5 speeds around I would certainly have one

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I did not expect to see such quality final work at the end of the post when I saw the first fitment and arch rolled pics. Stunning stuff.

Comment

Digging it. Love the exhaust tips, too!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                              X