No announcement yet.

meh... It is an E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be the first time I see Slipstreams on a e-30 and I like the idea! Cant wait to see them on along with the right height..

But whats with the IS name? Something special?
    E30 and E36 318is are cars that are sold in Norway and is a sportier version of the 318, I have driven both, love the reevy engine in them
    A mate of mine got a E30 320IS from Italy and thats a practically a M3 with smaller bore and no M3 arches, its got 193hp(or something like that) out of its 2,0l...

Comment

What do you mean? "s" stands for sport.. Sport seats, wheel, LSD, sways.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        What do you mean? "s" stands for sport.. Sport seats, wheel, LSD, sways.
        iS = Sport... Sport package does not mean much though. The sways are unchanged on sport pacakge e30s. You do get the sport seats, painted mirrors, front valence and lip and also the rear trunk spoiler.

You also get 14x6.5 BBS Basketweaves instead of bottlecaps.

It however does NOT mean LSD. LSD on all older BMWs was always an option...

More stuff!!! Install Thursday and Friday... should feel like a new car. Pretty much anything suspension, brakes, bushings, drivetrain etc will be NEW! Full tune up was done weeks before I bought the car! Can't wait to drive it!

Last edited by dinanm3atl; 11-04-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Love it, should be a blast!
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Cant wait to see it with wheels and moar low. I'm need a bimmer bad lol, I'd love an e30...

Comment

Car is at shop getting loud pipes in preperation fer a swap

Ground Control Camber plates en route to drop the front another 1/2in. Back fits like a glove with the phatty rubber.

This weekend is sways, strut braces, and beatz... possibly bumpers as well

Comment

needs a drop
                -Jorge-

Comment

Yes, LSD was an option. But Sports come with it, non sports dont, unless opted for. ( very few in the real world)

Just like how a ton of non-s e30s have the trunk spoiler like mine. Doesnt make it not part of the sport package.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                    needs a drop
                    It has a drop

That is 2 inches in the front and 1.5 inches in the rear. GC camber plates get me another 1/2in. All I want.

Comment

haha, this guy said it needs a drop that's funny. that makes me think people don't even notice my balt is lowered like 4 inches.

I love e30's! They're so old school and you can pull off just about anything with them. plus they look like a nice pair of d's when slammed. git that front end real low!

Comment

Its starting to come along sweetly,keep it up
                        Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

I saw your thread on Bf.c. Where did you get the rear license plate surround? Or did you just paint it?

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            I saw your thread on Bf.c. Where did you get the rear license plate surround? Or did you just paint it?
                            Euro plate filler. OEM BMW part.

Still working on her!!!

Added Loud Pipes:

Comment

hey dinan, my car is exactly like yours but im a bit lower in the front and run euro weaves. and i know of a spring set that will drop the front better than ie's have a similar rate to the ie's AND cost a fraction of what you paid for them. lmk if you wanna know what they are, and i'll tell you where to find them

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Yes, LSD was an option. But Sports come with it, non sports dont, unless opted for. ( very few in the real world)
                                But then the "IS" badge in Europe is different.. E30 318is had like 20-30hp more than the regular 318, same for the e36 318 is, sport seats, suspension etc..

Great work dinanm3atl! Like the new pipes, classy!

Comment

Working...
                                X