Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLK 2001, try to be stance..

im newbie in stance works..
    try to fit lative auto couture R20 8.5"(front) 9.5(rear).
    with custom color, bodykit...

please your opinion.....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by street_emperor; 07-10-2011, 03:56 AM.

Comment

vip style, rather that stance. IMHO

Comment

Definitely VIP, not stance. Still a nice look though. Body kit is a little too busy for my taste, but doesn't ruin the look.

Btw, get photobucket or the like to host your pictures instead of attaching direct files from your computer.

Comment

no where near vip.

Comment

Originally posted by Okoye View Post
            no where near vip.
            More of VIP than stance IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by brownishwater View Post
              More of VIP than stance IMO.
              its no where near both. VIP is supposed to be super luxury. this is just a donked SLK. i think smaller wheels and stretched tires would do the trick for this...
              1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
              1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by fromthelbc View Post
                its no where near both. VIP is supposed to be super luxury. this is just a donked SLK. i think smaller wheels and stretched tires would do the trick for this...
                Guess you've never been to Indonesia. Not saying it's VIP by S/W standards, but If it's not a van or a scooter and has aftermarket wheels or a body kit, it's VIP there.

Comment

thanks all for the opinion... i think, i need to make it more low with wide rims n stretched tires for make it stance.... may i know the definition of stance?? because i am newbie for stance... btw thanks again for the opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by brownishwater View Post
                    Guess you've never been to Indonesia. Not saying it's VIP by S/W standards, but If it's not a van or a scooter and has aftermarket wheels or a body kit, it's VIP there.
                    go look up vipstylecars dot com and youll know what vip style is man.

just cause its the style in indonesia doesnt make it vip. i could bring examples of vip styled cars from thailand

Comment

stance is a HUGE part of vip, so im not sure how a car lacking stance could ever be considered vip-style

Comment

Working...
                      X