No announcement yet.

I Like Exclusive: V. 2.0 Fairlady Z content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going to ask about that spare and then i saw it, the little details are all taken care of in this car ! This build is almost too great to take in all at once !

Comment

tears have sprung to my eyes. bravo
      sigpic

Comment

AMAZING car!

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Congrats on winning best fitment!
          And it was good meeting you!

Building a set of RS' soon and those caps are sex, I def need them!!
          Last edited by Khalil; 10-19-2011, 12:36 AM.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

i usually am not a fan of 300Zx, but Damn...i really like what youve done with it.. looks amazing

Comment

This Z is absolutely amazing! I need MOAR!
              sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Raising the bar, dude.

Love it.

The BBS centers are a nice touch, Ive always been on the fence about the hex bit on them. Way to clean them up.

Originally posted by Kielan
                Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

thank you everyone for the great response.. for the guys who are interested in caps in the near future, shoot me a pm or email and i will put aside a set for you. since there arent that many sets available, so grab them while you can for your winter projects.

and since pics are worth a thousand words.. here are some shots that my good friends who rolled to the show with me took of the Z while we were there. Brian (RLB with the amazing saabaru) and Dzemo (not sure he is on here, owns a silver bagged audi tt on 18" RS i built)

Last edited by 1badg35; 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM.
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Love the new wheel set up... and the custom one off spare is insane.

Comment

fenomenal! It looks epic
                      sigpic

Comment

thank you!

since everyone raves about the one off spare tire i built for the z, I am giving someone the chance to own an exact copy of it for their project. Just finished gathering all of the parts to do so including the spare tire. wheel is going to be a 16x4 in whatever bolt pattern you can think of, and can be finished to whatever finishes you want. heres the fs thread

someone hop on this, as it probably wont last.
                        sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

tomorrow Oct. 28....

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely love this, a mate of mine has a standard one albeit with bigger turbos injectors etc for about 450hp. However the bay is so cluttered. Seeing a standard one compared to this really makes me appreciate the work gone into this. Genuinely one of my favourite cars right here.

Comment

gah this thing is so amazing. just gorgeous. great work.

Comment

I saw this at FCF and literally just crouched down in awe of your rear fitment, literally a mm away around the entire arch. I started rolling fenders over the summer and I have to say I'm hugely impressed with your fitment and fender shape. Can't wait for the feature!
                                "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

Working...
                                X