Clear All

veeeeeeeeeeeery nice!

http://www.mvip.com.au
    clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by D&W View Post
      yea ur way lower.

t lorinser LM-1's with silver and machined face are still my fav's
      i personally think they're too big for 202.... w140 pulls them off nicely, but on a 202, even with a good drop, they seem too big for the wheel wells.

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
        i personally think they're too big for 202.... w140 pulls them off nicely, but on a 202, even with a good drop, they seem too big for the wheel wells.
        I used to have em on an old C, I loved em

Comment

someone on craigstlist was using a picture of your car from back in AU could be wrong but it did look just like your old ride
          Just throw a thicker pad in the rear and you're set.
          C280 Build Thread
          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
            someone on craigstlist was using a picture of your car from back in AU could be wrong but it did look just like your old ride
            http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/2974680855.html
            hahah i miss that car, and those wheels!!!

imma try and buy em I think. but not if they are chrome lm-1's

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
              http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/2974680855.html
              and yea, i keep going from thinking its sitting right in the rear to thinking it should raise up a pad size or 2...

Comment

i request moar picsof said wheels pictured above on said car! ktnxbai

Comment

i request moar picsof said wheels pictured above on said car! ktnxbai
                  Here you go. I miss that car and those wheels. the painted/chrome handles really finished that car off once I got them on. this was from back in 2008

Comment

they doo look stancetastic from the side... something i wish mine did when i look at my 170's

Comment

they doo look stancetastic from the side... something i wish mine did when i look at my 170's
                      thanks. if the rears had a 20mm spacer it would have been perfect. fronts were on point tho. i was stoked on how they looked

Comment

let me know how the spacers will look on your current 202 if they go well, i might get some as well.

Comment

let me know how the spacers will look on your current 202 if they go well, i might get some as well.
                          yea, i will try and get it all dialed in the next few weeks. If i try and space 15mm, I would need to raise it in rear and get narrower tires. 10mm I could stick with current setup.... hhmmm

Comment

Originally posted by D&W View Post
                            yea, i will try and get it all dialed in the next few weeks. If i try and space 15mm, I would need to raise it in rear and get narrower tires. 10mm I could stick with current setup.... hhmmm
                            are your current wheels 18's ? if so id stick to 15mm...

PS, now that im looking back on the pics. (im guessing they are back in Australia,) id love to have a right hand steering benz... Went to Russia past summer and drove a right hand steering yota, and i was hooked...

Comment

are your current wheels 18's ? if so id stick to 15mm...

PS, now that im looking back on the pics. (im guessing they are back in Australia,) id love to have a right hand steering benz... Went to Russia past summer and drove a right hand steering yota, and i was hooked...
                              yea, I have the 18" chrome mono's now. yea that was back in aus.

wheels are Black now though. sprayed them yesterday

Comment

looking good, just not feeling the black wheels.

build thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X