Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

• Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
        Cut that plastic inner skirt piece
        yep, it's been trimmed quote a bit but needs a lot more... will get back at it on sunday

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
          225 or pull?
          225's would def help clearance wise but with a V8, its just a small little tire, the lack of grip with the 235's is already noticeable vs. the proper 255's so I'm hesitant to go narrower

Comment

• Decided to do a test panel in matte metallic navy blue.

It took about 2 hours, it's my first time wrapping. Cleaning the damn panel properly took a long time too, I clayed it and then polished out all imperfection so it was superrrrr clean

Last edited by D&W; 05-26-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• nice project and very detail. i m never know how to open thats pilar, before i have c230 want to change but don't know how to open thats pilar
              instagram ; haribenz

Comment

• Thanks man!

Comment

• went to the junkyard

cold pepsi saved my life out there

found a C Class (pulled off all the door trim which is exactly what I wanted)

seperated the chrome from the trim ready to wrap

wrapped the piece

BEFORE - This was with my 1 piece painted trim piece wrapped matte navy

AFTER - This is with the chrome trim added, I think it finishes it off, helps the finish look a little more 'factory'

Last edited by D&W; 07-15-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• i love this but if i was going to do a wrap, i wouldn't pick a color that makes it look like grandmas old buick lesabre
                    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

• Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                      i love this but if i was going to do a wrap, i wouldn't pick a color that makes it look like grandmas old buick lesabre
                      haha, i LOVE buicks clearly..... but seriously flat black is played out and my car has a Navy Blue leather interior so this is an obvious choice, and I want to be different by not going with matte charcoal, satin pearl white or matte tiffany green so I think it should be a nice change.
                      Last edited by D&W; 07-15-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Yeah man, that chrome piece works a treat.. sooooo... you gonna do the rest of the car?? lemme get the popcorn... watching for awesomeness

http://www.mvip.com.au
                        clicky^

Comment

• Originally posted by Marsss View Post
                          Yeah man, that chrome piece works a treat.. sooooo... you gonna do the rest of the car?? lemme get the popcorn... watching for awesomeness
                          I sure am! I'm going to DIY the whole car. Will purchase vinyl next month I'm super busy the next 4 weeks with visitors and Vegas and Palm Springs trips.

The chrome piece sealed the deal for me to pull the trigger on the project!

Comment

• So you bit the bullet and decided to go ahead an vinyl it ehhh? Looks nice Ed.

Comment

• Instead of chrome I think you should do a brushed aluminum look to keep the matte finished looked going on
                              sigpic
                              instagram: chompsticks

Comment

• Originally posted by chompsticks View Post
                                Instead of chrome I think you should do a brushed aluminum look to keep the matte finished looked going on
                                not a bad idea, but do you think that would still flow with the chrome wheels/grill and chrome emblems though?

Comment

Working...
                                X