X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I haz R34 ?

Comment

No 34 for you! ~ Soup Nazi
      Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
      Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

My aunt still has her red mk3 supra turbo targa 5 speed that she bought brand new.
        Has less than 60k original garaged miles on it. I have first dibs on it.
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
          My aunt still has her red mk3 supra turbo targa 5 speed that she bought brand new.
          Has less than 60k original garaged miles on it. I have first dibs on it.
          Better lock that shit down! I def would

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..

Comment

Been a busy bee preparing for NW Forumfest. I have this hard habit that never dies.. its called perfection. She is a total bitch. Every time I come close to finishing the car and tuning.. I dig further in. My own creativity holds me from finishing this car.. A gift and a curse.

Took the Oem 2jz throttle body apart cleaned it and deleted all the cruise and idle bs. I don't need that shit where I'm going..

Deathsquad aka Padraig hooked it up with some fittings i was missing

Finally got the exhaust done.. although this is a older pic without the mid pipe.. and drag slicks

My good homies at Chasebays sent a Overflow canister along with the wiring harness for a r35 I have been collaborating with them on for future production

my cat doesnt like chase.. he thinks hes a total douche Say Hi to Meowingtons the 3rd.

And of course I've been playing with more and more GT-R's

I have now built a r33 gtr ,r34 gtr, and a full carbon body r35 gtr with big twins

Been doing these honda ruckus builds too

More updates tomorrow. BTW those stickers you are seeing are my shop. Well.. trying to start one anyways ha. I just work out of my garage right meow. But you can see the caliber of the builds im doing...

Comment

My car always is just about to be finished and then boom.. I think of more shit to do to it. Its a vicious cycle of continually progressing. I do anything and everything within my means to build it better. To most people its just a old Mk3 supra.. To me, its automotive expression of my true person. I've always said that the way you build your car defines you. My car does just that.

Comment

Wow this thing is awesome. You do some very quality work man

Comment

Thanks! I try.. lol

Comment

got some new Wiring things coming from my good friends at chasebays.com.. I decided I want to really get detailed with my wiring.. so here is some preveiws of whats coming up.. This is from my new Battery relocation kit. (one off)

Comment

So.. Now that I've already done this shit and the Car is back up and running.. I'll post about it

I decided to finally commit to relocating the battery and fusebox.. So.. I cut a little out of the oem rear spare cover and moved the battery.

I had My homie Cory at Chasebays cook this bad boy up for me last week/end My "custom" Battery relocation/ Kill switch harness. Lol I measured it all out then Sketched it onto a napkin, took a picture of it with the lengths texed it to him. He then went in on sunday Cranked it out. I'm Extremely Lucky to have People like the guys at Chasebays and such behind me.

I had him Do a little more Creative thinking behind the labeling ha.. You will see this on all the wiring in my car from here out.. Success is in the details.

Battery Distribution Block/Fused 100amp Fuses. Thanks to fellow supra Enthusiast Jason Mayo at Aspen sound for the hookup

For the cut off/Nhra Moroso Kill switch.. Ha!

I have always wanted the Attain Gauge column mount.. but they havent produced them in a few years.. So I took a picture then My Fab man Jacob Made one from scratch. We made about 30 of them for resale

Will post pictures of the new Catch can and Some other goodies tomorrow.. But I Did the battery relocation and finished it all back up.. Bitch fired right up like nothing happend.. Its a tad quieter now that I fixed the exhaust. Bitch is going to Custom works soon for paint.. after a little street tuning. Then Off to its first event!!

Comment

mmmm nice

I was thinking why you didn't just keep the 7m since 400hp was your goal, 400 at the crank isn't too hard to do with a stock ct26 on a 7m. Then i thought maybe 400whp o: For all of the trouble of spending money into getting a 400rwhp out of a 7m, it would be easier to have a jz.

Then I continued to read. No half-assing here, and since it is an 89, I think the JZ fits the whole 89+ ma70/jza70 supra thing going on.

Keep up the good work, glad to see this quality of build for a DD mk3.

Actually, let&#8217;s be honest here, they are most likely the worst Toyota ever built.

Thought I would post this here for laughs.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Yeah.. I wish I could get someone to change the thread title that is 2 years old haha

Comment

Originally posted by K_shan View Post

This is sort of one of the best things I've seen on here today.

Its so good, haha.
                            Owner/Head Builder & Tech - Chuck N' Dick's Garage, Richmond, Va

Comment

I try

Comment

I almost traded my celica for a TT 83 supra. But then my engine blew

Comment

Working...
                                X