2009 Yaris - New Rear bumper and wider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Yaris - New Rear bumper and wider

For reference. This is how the wheels fit the car straight out of the box. No bodywork and no camber. Hard to tell there has been any rear bodywork done on the fenders so hopefully this picture helps a little. And it is all factory metal.

I know the bumper may not be everyones cup of tea. But it is my wifes car and it is what she likes. And we also know the front is no where near as aggressive as the back. We are in the process of at least trying to find a front lip that she likes and source out the right size spacers and figure out the camber to even it out a little.

as you said, the rear bumper and the sideskirts are not my cup of tea, but if you put any lip in the front will be much better...
    anyways i love the fact that there is a dropped yaris on here and it's driven by woman!

flickr

Comment

Doing something different and making an ugly car look good
      Pulled fenders that look oem
      Wife that drives a dumped Yaris

Car looks great man, in to see what you come up with for the front end situation.

Comment

I actually like it, just can't say I'm feeling the wheels enough. Looks like they need centrecaps or something.

Comment

building a car with your wife...

this is so cute, my heart is melting right now

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Thanks for the Comments guys.

Comment

Working...
            X