X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur gonna need some bigass wheels to fill those gaps
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

When I was growing up my mom had a Fiero. Never knew it had so much potential. Love the build so far!

Please don't tap on the hood. It disturbs the gerbils.

Comment

Originally posted by [experimental] View Post
        Here's a quick forzachop of a proper Fiero:

this is perfect. what kind of wheels are those i've never seen them on forza before?

Comment

nice project dude!

Comment

Needs more of this.

Comment

Project got stalled due to birth of daughter. Things slowly getting back in order.

Waffling on my wheel selection. Any suggestions are welcome.

Last edited by exoticse; 03-19-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

i severely admire your enthusiasum, imagination, and the hard work that goes into a project such as this. however the problem with a kit car (which is basically what is happening minus the off the shelf kit)
                is that it will always look cheap and tacky. btw i believe i saw a lamborghini diablo kit car somewhere in those photos off topic but if done right could be cool. anyways please do what you will, but dont f*ck it up. its got potential.

Comment

this has so much potential to look furkin awesome.. but it could easily turn to rice.. kinda like some of the other posted fieros..

but you have done a great job so far man, keep up the awesome quality work!
                  Can't wait to see more
                  sigpic

Comment

So much work into this, but that forza chop is basically what every fiero should be lol. Why can't fiero's just be left fiero's?

In for final results, hoping this looks amazing.
                    [B][SIZE="1"][URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/RickyMoranis"]Youtube Channel [/URL]
                    [URL="http://instagram.com/superkamikazee"]Instagram[/URL]
                    [URL="https://www.flickr.com/photos/60987575@N05/"]Flickr[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by PaxtonSaxton View Post
                      this is perfect. what kind of wheels are those i've never seen them on forza before?
                      Love this... reminds me an mr2

Comment

I like the fact that you made the car look longer. Fieros suffer from that stubby look thats why they look awkward as kit cars for most exotics. This looks good in my opinion, I think the 20s actually worked for it considering the size of the wheel wells. Good luck wish I had an 88 myself.

Comment

consider Centerline wheels. theyre cheap, and if you're really picky, you can find some goodies. most of them come in small diameter sizes, but you might be able to find larger sizes if you look around.

also, see if you can get some kind of a lip for the front bumper. the way it angles up at the bottom makes it look weird and ive always ***** it. cars with a "wedge" body style need the front end down and the rear end up.

Last edited by Miroteknik; 03-19-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

this looks really good, just a thought what a bout a center exhaust? that might look pretty good. but also might be a lot of work. keep it up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              consider Centerline wheels. theyre cheap, and if you're really picky, you can find some goodies. most of them come in small diameter sizes, but you might be able to find larger sizes if you look around.

also, see if you can get some kind of a lip for the front bumper. the way it angles up at the bottom makes it look weird and ive always ***** it. cars with a "wedge" body style need the front end down and the rear end up.

Yes the chin spoiler was always a part of the plan !

In the meantime i scored some HRE !!

In the process of getting them widened to accomodate the widebody.
                              Last edited by exoticse; 05-03-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exoticse View Post
                                Yes the chin spoiler was always a part of the plan !

In the meantime i scored some HRE !!

In the process of getting them widened to accomodate the widebody.
                                Excellent! Cant wait to see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X