Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Majend View Post
    yay Aron!!!!

it is going to be interesting to see which one of us gets our Opels on the road first hehe. My motor is done in two weeks!
    Haha I feel like that's not fair since I'm fitting air ride...lol

-Aron
    "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

• After driving Aron's e28 tonight, I want one even more. There are lots of reasons everyone has one. Haha My next daily will most likely be one.
      sigpic
      GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

• Any news around here?
        Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

• Yes and no. The Mantas head is in the shop right now getting re-done, New cam, bearings, lifters, and gaskets are on there way. Turns out that I have a flattened lobe on the cam and probably some burnt valves. Not really sure how that happened but I have lots of theories.

More progress some day.

-Aron

Comment

• This is so unique! Good luck getting the front done

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Any updates on this sweet little car?

Comment

• Yesterday, I found out what an Opel Manta is. Today, subscribed to your build thread!! Im very excited for this man!!!
                Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

• Uhhh that 1200 coupe I want to haz

Comment

• You stated you had the 110v harbor freight flux wire welder ? Whats the diff between that one and the 90v ? are they any good . Did you have prior welding experience or are you new to it ? I want to buy one but am very unsure and uneducated when it comes to welding.
                    C280 Build Thread
                    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• This is such a cool car to build up! Very unique.
                      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                      Merc 190E - Sold
                      BMW 635CSi - Project
                      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                        You stated you had the 110v harbor freight flux wire welder ? Whats the diff between that one and the 90v ? are they any good . Did you have prior welding experience or are you new to it ? I want to buy one but am very unsure and uneducated when it comes to welding.
                        They are both crap. I've been a welder for over 5 years and I would never recommend a flux-core 110v welder to anyone.

Your best bet is to sign up for a welding class and learn a few things. If you have 220v power access at your house, then look into getting a Hobart 190 or something similar.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Wow it's been a long time since I've seen this thread up lol. Welcome back! Haha can't wait to see what you do to both cars
                          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• I saw the picture of the close up front left corner with the icicles (Descriptive right) on tumblr. Could never find it again, even though it was my background. I am completely in love with all of your cars!

1973 Celica
                            Tanner Stinson
                            ASU '19

Comment

• I like Manta, I like E28 and your style! Sub'd!

Comment

• Hello guys!

Sadly I have no updates really. I have since moved out of my parents to a place with my girlfriend and two other roommates. Money is super tight and so is time these days. Right now the Manta is sitting in my parents driveway with the head off it. My dad and I had the head re-done at a different shop and cylinder 1 still is lacking 30 psi of compression so I took it back to the shop. He hasn't contacted me in months and I keep forgetting to get ahold of him.

The BMW is sitting in our carport needing new control arms and front end bushings.

Hopefully this summer will bring some new updates.

I'll keep you posted.

-Aron

Comment

Working...
                                X