No announcement yet.

E24 BMW 635CSi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who drove or rode in the car in its current incarnation would disagree with you.

How much was the GAZ set up ? maybe it was a journo freebie ? My guesses are at least twice what a set of Bilsteins and some H+R (Eibach no longer sell E24 springs) springs would cost .

For a street driven car the ONLY advantage the coilovers have over the other options is that you can easily drop the car on its 4rse. If having the car on its 4rse and looking "dope" is your number one priority over ride comfort/handling/driveability etc, you guys really need to grow up.

Comment

I think the only guy who needs to grow up around here is you, that is what this entire community is all about. Low cars, agressive wheels and everyone getting along.

You've just turned up to contradict all three.

Comment

I've also seen this poor 635CSi close up. What a pity. Rather than addressing the issues the car had, such as various comedy cooling system bodge ups and rusting wings (thus making it into a nice car), Matt chose to fit a set of cheap and nasty spoilovers and be part of the teenage wet dream Fast & The Spurious crowd.

I've just bought a '65 Singer Gazelle and it's going to be stanced up next week. It's well dope. I've already paintstripped the bonnet, fitted a wrong colour front wing plus a rusty roofrack and taken a grinder to the springs. I've already got me Slouch Beanie and my special jeans that are halfway down my arse so you can see me Calvins. I'm only 43, call it a midlife crisis.

C U down da drivethru stancebruvs!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Innit View Post
            I've also seen this poor 635CSi close up. What a pity. Rather than addressing the issues the car had, such as various comedy cooling system bodge ups and rusting wings (thus making it into a nice car), Matt chose to fit a set of cheap and nasty spoilovers and be part of the teenage wet dream Fast & The Spurious crowd.

I've just bought a '65 Singer Gazelle and it's going to be stanced up next week. It's well dope. I've already paintstripped the bonnet, fitted a wrong colour front wing plus a rusty roofrack and taken a grinder to the springs. I've already got me Slouch Beanie and my special jeans that are halfway down my arse so you can see me Calvins. I'm only 43, call it a midlife crisis.

The gazelle sounds dope, any pics ?

Comment

Haha I'm sure you're texting eachother and giggling about all the badass shit your hittin em stancebruvs wit innit (not the person, the slang I know you would use daily)

Not my thing but a 65 Singer Vogue would be nicer if it was done right. By the way there are more ways to style a car than having a clio in glitter paint with a halfords body kit, fake chrome rimz yo and a 10inch exhaust pooping out the back. I'd never have a go at the mugs driving those cars because it's what they're into. I don't like it so I stay away. You should do the same bruv

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                I think the only guy who needs to grow up around here is you, that is what this entire community is all about. Low cars, agressive wheels and everyone getting along.

You've just turned up to contradict all three.
                x2

My Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by pacerpete View Post
                  The gazelle sounds dope, any pics ?
                  So, you don't like brand new coilovers... but you like grinded springs?
                  "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

Originally posted by pacerpete View Post
                    Anybody who drove or rode in the car in its current incarnation would disagree with you.

How much was the GAZ set up ? maybe it was a journo freebie ? My guesses are at least twice what a set of Bilsteins and some H+R (Eibach no longer sell E24 springs) springs would cost .

For a street driven car the ONLY advantage the coilovers have over the other options is that you can easily drop the car on its 4rse. If having the car on its 4rse and looking "dope" is your number one priority over ride comfort/handling/driveability etc, you guys really need to grow up.
                    Originally posted by Innit View Post

damn you guys are cool.

Comment

• Nice, good luck!
                      Baby Six!

Comment

Working...
                      X