Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'88 FC3S-Full competition build(Cage, Slammed, BN, V8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impressive for sure, Im curious what happen if the dry sump fails? is there a back up pump or a pressure sensitive cut off that kills the motor?
    IG: Dimitriantoniou
    1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
    1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Fuuuuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Grime View Post
        Kinda at a lost for words. Killer build.
        Originally posted by white out View Post
        God Damn.
        Originally posted by Wenman View Post
        Just read this from the start, when it started slowing down in 2014 I thought you had given up then boom update! Awesome car dude, keep the updates coming!
        Originally posted by extra_slick View Post
        To the op: you sir have won at life.
        Originally posted by delvin View Post
        Fuuuuck
        Thanks duudes

Originally posted by meech View Post
        impressive for sure, Im curious what happen if the dry sump fails? is there a back up pump or a pressure sensitive cut off that kills the motor?
        My Haltech system should be able to have a failsafe tuned into it incase I spit a belt itll cut ignition

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
        still planning to drift this thing competitively? Or is it more of a show car now? I know your drifting the 240
        No this will be my full on comp care. I want it to be really nice like i feel it deserves, but Ill still end up hitting walls and stuff with it lol
        IG: B_OLSEN_

Comment

• <3
          Originally posted by Shade
          Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

• What is the price of these magical 85+ mm fenders and where can I get them?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeOlsen View Post
              No this will be my full on comp care. I want it to be really nice like i feel it deserves, but Ill still end up hitting walls and stuff with it lol
              Fell in love with this car and thread, cannot wait to see it finished.
              Also this quote just made my day and its only 10:30 lol

Comment

• awesome!!!
                @dano_reyno

Comment

• I'm sure this car is done now for the new season. Would enjoy seeing update pictures.

Comment

• Moarrrrr

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Working...
                    X