No announcement yet.

E36 Sedan Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too exciting, but got the wheels stripped down and sanded today...paint tomorrow!

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Freshhhhhhhhhh. haha

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Yes. White ds1's ftw.

Comment

What do you think of the racelands? DD-able?

Comment

Nice!

+1 of the white DS1s!

Comment

Originally posted by Sacretis View Post
              The spring rates are pretty weak, so not really for any super agressive fitment, but I've put 5000 miles on mine set pretty low with pretty meaty tires and my fenders are still intact ... though black on the underside.

Comment

Originally posted by slocar View Post
                The spring rates are pretty weak, so not really for any super agressive fitment, but I've put 5000 miles on mine set pretty low with pretty meaty tires and my fenders are still intact ... though black on the underside.
                Yeah mine are holding up fine, not sure how many miles I've got on them but they still ride the same. I'll probably end up switching out the springs for stiffer ones whenever I get some aggressive sized wheels.

As for the car, I'm so jealous. I wanted a black sedan and I wanted to put white DSIs on it

I might still do that though, white is the only color I think looks good with Laguna
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Sacretis View Post
                  The racelands kickass for a DD. Id say it rides alot better then the stock suspension. The car cost $500 so we couldn't justify spending money on a legit coil over kit.

Comment

looks nice. i dig the white ds1's

13 5.BRO. 425whp/401wtq.

Comment

Yeah, I've been dailying the car while Mick's at WSU, and haven't had any issues...like someone else said, they are pretty soft...I did mess up one of the fenders while drifting it, lol, but that was before the fenders were rolled...nothing a hammer couldn't fix.

Also, the front coilovers are just about all the way down, maybe threaded up a 1/2 inch, and the rears are all the way down, adjuster still in. So it can go a bit lower, but not with current tire sizes. (225/45 and 235/40).

Chopped the muffler off last night...making a custom set up (pipes) sometime during the week. haha
                      Last edited by 1985zcar; 12-06-2009, 04:37 PM.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X