No announcement yet.

e38 tax refund build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit this is my daily. 350 miles a week. I know what u mean tho Its a lot of comprimise to have a low daily. Prob gonna pick up something else for daily duties soon once I decide to pull the trigger on painting this one. Let me know if u have any other questions on the car or setup.

Comment

only updates as of now is im considering selling it. i get bored easily with cars and sell them when theyre 90% finished.

Comment

=

Comment

I know this is an old thread but are there any updates on this car?

Comment

Might i suggest color matching the side-skirts and the lower portion of the rear bumper ?

otherwise pretty clean car
            E36 M3ti TURBO | E46 328i DAILY | E60 535d M-TECH | DODGE RAM - CUMMINS TWIN TURBO

Comment

No updates on it really. Put a pair of image dynamics idmax 12s n a 1600 watt Memphis mojo amp. Thinking of trading or selling it but if that doesn't happen soon it will get paint.

Rear bumper n sides will be painted as well if n when it gets painted

Comment

Did this car get sold. I believe it's in S. Florida now.

Comment

car is with its new owner and now in florida

Comment

i think smaller wheels would be best, but damn it looks nice good job

Comment

• Here is a photo shoot my boy Jasper Asher did forvjis blog. http://www.dailydetergent.com/2012/0...wide-740i.html

Sent using EVO 3D with Tapatalk

Comment

• Way to steal credit, this guy "Wes" didn't build this car. At least give credit to the guy who built the damn thing.
                        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                          Way to steal credit, this guy "Wes" didn't build this car. At least give credit to the guy who built the damn thing.
                          "Wesley knows the secret to maintaining such an award-winning ride. And the secret is... well... keeping secrets. He chooses not to share his wheel and tire specs with the internet world."

No wonder he has no idea what the wheel specs are...

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
                            "Wesley knows the secret to maintaining such an award-winning ride. And the secret is... well... keeping secrets. He chooses not to share his wheel and tire specs with the internet world."
                            the shit had been posted all over the internet.....what a clown.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X