No announcement yet.

e38 tax refund build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn. good work. These cars have great potential.
    sigpic
    GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Hella sick. What a beater car lol.

Comment

debadge it and be done. so sick. when you get tired of those wheels, let me know

Comment

Few pics from the weekend. Debadged the rear, hood will lose the roundel when its time for paint. Rear roundel is staying tho. It will be too plain without it

Comment

Here's a few pics from a couple local shows. Hellaflush at venice beach and itsjdmyo in cerritos.

This came out kinda skewed, makes it look like it has tons of camber.

And for the end of the day, I get pulled over and lectured about my car being too low and unsafe. Ended up giving me a ticket for no mudflaps.

Comment

Shit, nigga. This is sick. Fuck.

Comment

Nice 740! how much where the wheels? I an considering vs wheels for my 8-series

Comment

Originally posted by beater740iSport View Post
                  And for the end of the day, I get pulled over and lectured about my car being too low and unsafe. Ended up giving me a ticket for no mudflaps.
                  Mudflaps??? Is that a requirement for Cali?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you source those lips? I've been looking everywhere and the biggest I found were 5.25.

Comment

Can you lower front more?
                    Overall I love it, but there is something that just doesnt look right. Can't point what it is...

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Mud flaps are required if the tire sticks out past the fender or something like that. I guess the cops were out that day because of the show. Lot of people pulled over.

I have about 3700 into wheels and tires. New is considerably more. Wheel lips were sourced from ralph wright relickone@gmail.com

Comment

The front is all the way down. I can pull out 1 or 2 of the adjuster nuts on the coilovers and get it lower. I don't like too much rake tho. I would like to lower the rear buut the coilovers are almost bottomed out. The rear already hits the wheel lips on the fenders.

It might look off a little because the front bumper is completely painted and the side skirts and rear bumper are still black. All of the lower shit is getting painted body color.

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

No problem. They make up to 7" I believe

Comment

Wow. Just. Wow. Cant wait to see what it'll look like after paint.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I really like this build! paint those rockers and it'll be my fav E38
                                *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                                // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Working...
                                X