No announcement yet.

Busted S12: Ghetto stance/drift build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stig. yes. once i get tie rod ends put on lol.
    started to camo out the hood. got too dark to take a pic, my first attempt at it, harder than it looks!
    pics tomorrow.

Comment

My brothers got one of these with an SR in it, SUPER fun cars.
      FWIW you can do full s13 front suspension and open up a huge option of parts for these, and the rears I think a couple companies make coils for them as well.

Comment

yeah, i was planning s13 fronts eventually. the rears literally have no options but lowering springs that raise it lol. (i have them) im cutting springs and modding my own setup for the rear. its gonna be..interesting lol.

Comment

got the front half primered...got it registered..and then:

just one of those days.
          f.y.i. dont buy lug nuts from autozone. threads sheared right off.

Comment

f.y.i. dont buy ANYTHING EVER from autozone.
            Fixed

Comment

S14 Suspension works in the front too. Theres a guy on another forum i frequent who just swapped all his S14 shit into a S12 Shell he bought.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

owchy hope everyone was ok
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

welllll heeeyyy SW.
                  just moved and my internet is still un functioning.
                  anyways. fixed my bent tiny little rim. got good lug nuts this time. put on my 240z zg flares. flat blacked the whole car, thule rack, other odds and ends here n there, one pic for now on shop time lol.
                  ill be back!

btw i know its super unstanced right now lol, thatll change very very soon.
                  peace!

Comment

quick p-chop of what the drop will look like:

okimout!

Comment

I used to have one of these.....great car with tons of potential...

1982 Toyota Corolla Wagon TE72 build thread

Comment

Very nice man. I'm gonna be picking up an 87 SEV6 here in a few months. I'm very excited. Keeping mine mostly stock but still.

Comment

well howdy everyone. still no internet at home, so heres a quicky from work lol.
                          lowered almost 3 inches from stock, fresh satin black paint, other shit. whatever.

Comment

Looks nice, needs bigger wheels in the rear at least! Whats up with the hood?
                            slamburglars.com

Comment

Comment

cooool little car

Comment

Working...
                                X