• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well damn.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

• I WAS JUST THINKING.

You should pop those benzo centercaps off and color match the insides of the stars on them.

Kinda like this but on a much smaller scale.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ Why doesnt he just grab some steelies, widen them, and put the merc hubcaps on them lol
        Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

• Thanks guys! I may fiddle around with these center caps and order new ones since these are yellowing pretty bad... snagged some "new" trunk carpet from the junkyard so hopefully I can get around to cleaning up the trunk and making it a trunk again. Then on to the black interior swap with some aftermarket seats from another car which I will be swapping over, should be pretty neat when all completed!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Took some more pics a few weeks ago, haven't really driven it much since.

Volvo Underglow by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Stantz by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Bruh by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Fitments by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Glow by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Comment

• Well... 2017 went by quickly, had 2 other sets of wheels which I'll share a few pics of. Will probably refinish the Kinesis in the first set of pictures, the 19's are for sale, simply too big for this chassis.

Untitled by John Van Cleave, on Flickr

Just in time to put it back in the garage for the next round of updates, hoping to spend more time driving it this upcoming year once I truly finish up the air ride and trunk layout and am able to log some miles and build back a bit more confidence in it.

Comment

Working...
              X