The Quest to Stance a Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVC View Post
    Nahhh... But really... That a serious offer?
    Show me some full pics and some offsets and I may be able to offer you more than $150

Comment

• Originally posted by Patryk View Post
      Show me some full pics and some offsets and I may be able to offer you more than $150
      ET32 square. Don't plan to sell them until I clean them up first. If I sand down and polish the lips they'll essentially look perfect. Always wanted to refinish some wheels too, these make a perfect set to get started.

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

• Dude, i love it, its just perfect.

Ollu

Comment

ET32 square. Don't plan to sell them until I clean them up first. If I sand down and polish the lips they'll essentially look perfect. Always wanted to refinish some wheels too, these make a perfect set to get started.
          Get to it and make sure to update us along the way

Comment

Nahhh... But really... That a serious offer?
            Srs as fuck. I want to make someone we both know jealous lol
            Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
            Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
              Srs as fuck. I want to make someone we both know jealous lol
              HAHA! When I get them all cleaned up and maybe tires on them I'll let you rock em for a bit just for one day to make him super jealous!

Not gonna sell them until they all fancy though.

Comment

HAHA! When I get them all cleaned up and maybe tires on them I'll let you rock em for a bit just for one day to make him super jealous!

Not gonna sell them until they all fancy though.
                Gotcha, make sure you get 215/35/18s
                Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
                Alex

Comment

• Probably shouldn't have wasted time sanding... After sanding at 400 and then a quick bit of 1000 I was able to get this...

I was told to try paint stripper. My initial worry was getting it on the faces by accident and then having to have the faces repainted. I taped off the center and slapped some paint stripper on for 15 minutes and the areas that I hadn't sanded all of the clear off came out like this.

Definitely going to start with paint stripper first on the next 3 wheels... Save myself a lot of time.

Comment

• Got one all shiny... 3 more to go.

Comment

• Since no one looks here anyways... I might as well just post what I'm working on...

looked like

Anyone know where I can get a centercap removal tool for these wheels? I've called countless places and no one has a fucking clue...

Comment

• ebay?

no clue

i'd like to c those wheels fitted btw
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          ebay?

no clue

i'd like to c those wheels fitted btw
                          If it was that easy I wouldn't have posted here... I've tried eBay, as well as calling manufacturers and retail shops and no one has a damn clue.

Comment

• While meeting up with a friend the other day to have his car professionally shot, I took out my DSLR and snapped a pic that I just spent a while fixing up. Was pretty grainy to begin with, but I was able to fix it a little.

S70 Sunrise by JVC8790, on Flickr

Comment

• The quest is finished. Uve done it and done it good. Its absolutely faboulous. Only thing i miss is a tiny bootlip. would be nice.

Ollu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollu View Post
                                The quest is finished. Uve done it and done it good. Its absolutely faboulous. Only thing i miss is a tiny bootlip. would be nice.

Ollu
                                thanks! haha, well I mean... it's low and kinda wide, but the quest has only just begun, it must be lower and wider.

I just can't bring myself to put something across the trunk since its kinda rounded and wouldn't be able to sit right at the edge because the trunk is curved... maybe I'll ebay one and play around with it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X