19666 Ford Falcon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happend to this?
    Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

Originally posted by stagen View Post
      Love it man. I can never find builds of the 66-70 Falcons. I dont get why people like the round bodied Falcons more. I have a '68 2 door and 69 4 door. Sadly they're 'stored' in a field at my granparents right now. Once the snows gone Im hoping to bring em home tho.

Funny thing is, my grandpa lowered it as it is back in the '80s.

cant wait to see what else you have in store for your old bird.
      dude, I would love to have some of those updated items like the bumper and center grill, are those foglights in the front bumper?!

Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
      What ever happend to this?
      I painted it and took it to a show, my finals are over next week and then I'll make a worthy update
      Instagram: danimal._
      Mercedes Build Thread
      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Looks so sweet man! I'm a big old school ford fan, I'm actually planning on dropping my '74 Gran Torino.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

More falcon. NOW. I don't care about your "finals".
          Volvo Build Thread
          Bmw Build Thread
          Toyota Build Thread
          zanebonk instagram
          Tumblrrrr

Comment

ok so I've done some stuff to it and have a lot more in store for it, I have somewhat of an idea for what to do with wheels, and once I do my engine swap and get the exhaust sorted out I will lower it. The long tube headers on this engine hang too low (when I had it lower) and would hit everything and I worried about messing up the motor.

so I painted it in my yard

and then drove it to the turkey run in Daytona

but the paint came out too satin for my taste we had put 3 layers of clear but it hadn't looked like it lol. So we wet sanded, buffed it and polished the clear and it came out looking a little better...

I also returned my optima yellow top that wasn't working and got it replaced for free

installed

I'm planning on taking better pictures of the car with my dslr but haven't had the chance to.

also I painted it that weekend of thanksgiving for the show. Drove it to the show. Parked it till finals were over. Took it out around town for the first time christmas week and someone hits it and runs off in the parking lot when I wasn't there. The very first time taking it out after painting it and it gets ran into luckily it didn't do too much damage other than messing up a rear tail light bezel but part of the dudes bumper fell off.

plans are to throw in the motor I'm partially building, get a lip, get the wheels, get the low, get some tint (maybe) and then some other stuff, not in that order.

pic of said motor i'm building

I also have an instagram, godofdeath666 is my handle, I post up a lot of updates there of the engine build as well as my brothers vw stuff and whatnot.

soo...yeah lol
            Mercedes Build Thread
            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

I thought this thing looked familiar when i saw it in Daytona.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                I thought this thing looked familiar when i saw it in Daytona.
                haha you guys drove right by us in the show, when you were checking out my older brothers funny hat I thought maybe you'd see my car and say what's up, but it was a different color and blah so w/e I saw you guys cruising by la playa also with the car going up and down looked killer

(this is him in the hat v)

Mercedes Build Thread
                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                  haha you guys drove right by us in the show, when you were checking out my older brothers funny hat I thought maybe you'd see my car and say what's up, but it was a different color and blah so w/e I saw you guys cruising by la playa also with the car going up and down looked killer

Damn I wish I had been paying better attention lol

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                    Damn I wish I had been paying better attention lol
                    yeah haha, tbh tho I can't believe how dead the nights are getting out there. I remember when I was little and used to go there there was traffic all the way from the track to la playa, but now it's like a ghost town around 10, fuckn sucks. all the old people are dying off I spose...
                    Mercedes Build Thread
                    Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Love this car so much.
                      Volvo Build Thread
                      Bmw Build Thread
                      Toyota Build Thread
                      zanebonk instagram
                      Tumblrrrr

Comment

yeah haha, tbh tho I can't believe how dead the nights are getting out there. I remember when I was little and used to go there there was traffic all the way from the track to la playa, but now it's like a ghost town around 10, fuckn sucks. all the old people are dying off I spose...
                        Yea it seemed kinda tame this year. We rolled out to the Iron Horse one night and it didn't even get real good sadly.

Comment

not much of an update, but

here I am taking a pic at the gas station

and then at a local meet

plans are to buy wheels for it with my tax return money and then swap in new motor, maybe a manny tranny and then lower it a lil bit (after the wheels so it doesn't look so sunk in)
                          Mercedes Build Thread
                          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Looks damn good! Try to get the paint to shine more. The inbetween paint style looks weird. Still looks good though!
                            1999 Lexus GS300 | Bagged | Wed Kranze Borphes | STUPID

2001 325i |Coupe | Carbonfiber | Comfy

Comment

for parts from Australia, check out http://www.rarespares.net.au/rarespares/
                              I had never seen a 2 door Falcon b4... killer! and well done so far!

http://www.mvip.com.au
                              clicky^

Comment

dude, I would love to have some of those updated items like the bumper and center grill, are those foglights in the front bumper?!
                                Those are the turn signals, but that does give me an idea for fog light placement now.
                                I actually planned on making molds of the bumpers and making fiber glass versions. Not sure if they mount the same, but new mounting holes would be easy enough to drill.
                                I might even have an extra grille or two around here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X