Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any progress is good progress, Keep it coming dude
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Hell yeah dude, I'm working on it.

I got the ARP head studs swapped from the 7mge to the 7mgte and I removed the break lines from the engine bay as well as extra wires... slowly getting it ready for paint.

I also cleaned up my brake booster and master cylinder. Some wire brushing and sand paper and a can of spray paint can go a long way.

Slowly but surely all the engine bay parts are getting cleaned and painted and ready to go back in the engine bay once it's painted.

As far as the engine goes I just need to swap oil pans and pick ups and it should be good to bolt into the cressida.

I'm waiting on a buddy to pull out his R154 trans from his supra and sell it to me so I can get the five speed swap going.

Slowly things are coming together.

And yes I realize now that I put the master cylinder on upside down lol. I was tired.
      -bump steer makes driving more exciting- (>_<) ヨシ ドリ
      Garage Tune LLC - Will try to match or beat ANY PRICE they can

Comment

Can't wait to see the finished project

Comment

Me either lol. I should be getting moar paint tomorrow so I will be able to piant my rack and control arms and stuffs. Then I just have to finish cleaning the engine bay and I can primer and paint it and be good to go... once I get my trans that is...
          -bump steer makes driving more exciting- (>_<) ヨシ ドリ
          Garage Tune LLC - Will try to match or beat ANY PRICE they can

Comment

Badass!!! Subscribed!!
            1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
            Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

saw a lowered cressida driving down the road today and got all excited, the gf was like "ummm so" and then i told her why, yeah it put a big smile on her face
              That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

Working...
              X