No announcement yet.

A Focus that most will **** anyways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I need the opinion of StanceWorks....

Roll n Pull some more or get camber arms go that route? I'm thinking the camber will allow me to clear everything better, but I like the look of wider. Oh and this is with my 5mm spacer on.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Very nice build i like the way this thing has come out.Dont see to many of these done up a good as yours keep it up
      MyJettaBuild--->http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32538

Comment

• Very nice
        KMK Fotografie

Comment

• Roll n' Pull + camber + more low = success

Comment

• Roll and pull, moar low, and if you're not wanting to spend too much just get camber bolts. I don't think camber arms are needed for your setup.

I'm running spc rear camber bolts. Here's how they would look maxed out on negative camber and slammed:

DSC02793 by DruMurda, on Flickr

Same wheels, riding higher, without camber bolts yet:

DSC01844 by DruMurda, on Flickr
            Last edited by ST33zn; 12-12-2012, 03:18 AM.

DSC02796 by DruMurda, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by AugieR View Post
              Very nice build i like the way this thing has come out. Don't see to many of these done up good as yours, keep it up.
              Thank you good sir.

Originally posted by Demoniac View Post
              Very nice
              Thanks!

Originally posted by Patryk View Post
              Roll n' Pull + camber + more low = success
              Originally posted by ST33zn View Post
              Roll and pull, moar low, and if you're not wanting to spend too much just get camber bolts. I don't think camber arms are needed for your setup.
              I have the camber bolts already. Shitty reason but I can't go lower because of the front. I'm maxed out with these wheels. I'm already rubbing on turns and I can't pull the fronts more.

The rears are rolled, just deciding if a heavy pull is what I want to do. I think it is since I want a wider look.

Comment

• Roll & slight pull will get you spot the fuck on. Camber just makes a car look cartoonish if you go overboard.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
                  I have the camber bolts already. Shitty reason but I can't go lower because of the front. I'm maxed out with these wheels. I'm already rubbing on turns and I can't pull the fronts more.
                  I rub mostly on right turns...I guess that means I gotta get my car on one of those NASCAR tracks

Comment

• Go for the roll and pull dude. I had mine rolled out to run my 17x9's. Never had an issue with rubbing (although I can see you're defo lower haha). Also, the rears are naturally cambered

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Roll & slight pull will get you spot the fuck on. Camber just makes a car look cartoonish if you go overboard.
                      I agree. Thanks.

Originally posted by Patryk View Post
                      I rub mostly on right turns...I guess that means I gotta get my car on one of those NASCAR tracks
                      DEW IT!

Mine rubs harder on left hand turns I think the sub frame is off.

Originally posted by JonD View Post
                      Go for the roll and pull dude. I had mine rolled out to run my 17x9's. Never had an issue with rubbing (although I can see you're defo lower haha). Also, the rears are naturally cambered
                      I'm def going to to a roll n pull this weekend. I got the roller just wanting on my buddy and his heat gun.

Comment

• Small update...I rolled and pulled the rear passenger side, but it still needs camber. So I talked to a buddy and I'll be picking up a fully adjustable rear suspension. Camber arms, toe arms, and LCA's. Once I pick that up I'll get down to business.

Comment

• Been waiting for some updates man.

This will be sick!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Thanks the passenger side looks so good pulled. Def gives a wider apperance. If I get some time this weekend I'll snap some pics.

Comment

• Too many h8ers. I really like your ride. My opinion is that a car like focus looks a way better with a rims like you got in it right now. 5 or 6 spokes just doesnt look good =/ Keep up the good work.
                              Last edited by vjlle; 01-12-2013, 07:18 PM.
                              BMW 525IA Touring -94

Comment

• Originally posted by vjlle View Post
                                Too many h8ers. I really like your ride. My opinion is that a car like focus looks a way better with a rims like you got in it right now. 5 or 6 spokes just doesnt look good =/ Keep up the good work.
                                Thanks man. I like the multi spokes a lot better on my car too. Although my wife's hatch looks great with 5 spokes.

Haven't done much but should have some updates later this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X