No announcement yet.

MB C200 kompressor_schatten Projekt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, you make the W203 look so good! But the instagram looking shots not so much

Comment

• New wheels look great man. Need some rolling shots asap
      Follow on IG
      amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
      Vintage AME Wheels
      RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
      W115 & W123

Comment

• Salvador, obrigado! pode ser que nos encontremos aí em algum encontro...a ver, a ver

thanks wagonist and wheel whore, Ii need better pics..but I haven't much time :/ the car rolling looks lot better trust me...

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

• need low profile tyres , and more low..otherwise looks spot on..

Comment

• agree...lets see what future reserves....

Comment

• Oh these are RH AB Toplines? I taught the were the OZ AMG's, I like these WAY better then!

Comment

• those last wheels are very nice!!! but needs smaller tires and a lower stance...airbags maybe?
                1986 | BMW | 325

LEVINE AUTOMOTIVE

Comment

• bags? would look perfect, but I have no money for that lol, and here in Portugal its hard to find that :/

wagonist, yup, not OZ AMG's..I love that AMG's, but they are 8,5 and 10.. this one (RH ZW2) are 9" in front an 10 at rear..that was important to me because for legal reasons I have to ride 225 45 in front..that way, from last pics I have changed the tyres to michelin pilot sport 3..they give a litle stretch..lot more than the previous dunlop sp9000,,

and new pics..

Comment

• Very cool! I have to give those michelins a try, up until now I have only used sp9000 (and sport maxx, but not as good) on my e-class.

Comment

• very clean, I like it and now the obligatory lower it!

Comment

• You're My HERO!!!!

I currently have a Black on Black W203 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan.
                        I've been on the fence lately trying to decide which way to go with wheel size and Suspension, but seeing threads like yours, Pretty much helps make up my mind.

Keep up the awesome work and Pics are Always welcome.

"Subscribed"

Comment

• Is nice to see that in this small corner of Europe we still have some guy's that really knows how to modify a car, with taste and style...

Congratulations for the fantastic looking Merc (and I don't like Merc's)!!!

Abraço
                          '09 VW Golf MK6 2.0 TDI DSG
                          R lookalike

Comment

• Originally posted by a3 german View Post
                            thanks guys

btw... Alphard’s last photosession.

you nailed it with these wheels ... not feeling the other ones.. they just dont flow with the cars contours

Comment

• many many thanks to all!

good to know that someone appreciates what we are doing

btw, I respect all opinions, and alphard's was a great choice to w203 IMO...but I dont know...I was not feeling the car, seems like something was missing.. with this 9 and 10j 17" the car is more "wild"...especially when you see it live, not so much on pics..

but I know, to 17" be the best choice the car has to go lower...

like this

Comment

• Originally posted by a3 german View Post

sick!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X