• Show
Clear All

This car is so awesome

Comment

dope ride n pics.

Comment

Whole slew of new pics

Comment

My favorite mini by miles. Love the new pics Andrew the one with the farm in the back is amazing.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

how did I miss these?! Sick Andrew... stuff keeps getting better and better!

Comment

amazing mini!
              04 s4 tucked, shaved, bagged nightmare.
              04 DD silverado LIFTED 11" on 37s
              03 RC51 knee draggin machine
              94 DB8 RHD/J32/5Luggin JLINEs project

Comment

Spent last weekend in Pittsburgh hanging out with some friends and did a little photoshoot

Comment

Nice looking Clubman.

Comment

I wonder what some wheels would looks like painted wood grain on this?

Comment

• Could you do the fender arches and sideskirts or the rings or grill in wood as well? Or is that too much?
                      Basco

Comment

• wow....i had to drive on of these at work today and liked it...never ever thought of one being stanced. idk why it slipped my mind. looks amazing great job! howd u manage that wood grain?

Comment

• Sick build looks clean

Comment

• Thanks guys The wood grain was a mixture of airbrushing and hand painting. It was my first attempt so the clearcoat isn't the best. I'm planning on doing it again this winter.

Originally posted by Hotsauce View Post
                            Could you do the fender arches and sideskirts or the rings or grill in wood as well? Or is that too much?
                            I don't plan on doing wood anywhere else (besides my dash, which is wood) as I'd like to keep it subtle and classy. The idea was to give a nod to the original classic mini estates which often had wood on the rear c-pillars:

Some more pics of the wood process. I also went ahead and shaved the giant reflectors that the clubman has on the rear pillar pieces.

Comment

• Dude, I seriously thought they were made out of wood?

Rally > Oxer

Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just replica wood

Comment

Working...
                                X