No announcement yet.

WinterWonderland E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I am diggin the chop with the blades, makes me want to buy an E28 just to do that now.
    Bumpers at once, takes an hour tops. I like your car, red interior makes me giddy. But in a manly way, of course.
    [

Comment

Good luck tucking rim on 17s.

Looks like a clean car, though.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
        Good luck tucking rim on 17s.

Looks like a clean car, though.
        See sig. The rear is tucked a good 1/2". Maybe a little more now since it's settled.

Comment

What is the name of the 5-spoke wheels pictured right before the RS's?

Originally posted by Moose
          And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

ACS Type 1s.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
              See sig. The rear is tucked a good 1/2". Maybe a little more now since it's settled.
              How wide are your rears?
              Allen
              flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by abest521 View Post
                How wide are your rears?
                Only 8" wide with et15. I can easily run a 10mm spacer too(In the rear at least). I just don't have the money for that right now.
                Last edited by B Rod; 10-16-2009, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Okay cool. I was wondering how wide I was going to be able to go with this car.
                  Allen

Comment

Looks like a clean car,go with the sawblades and colour code bumpers will look alot better.
                    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

So I just got 2 jobs today(in Michigan thats impossible for a college kid).
                      Anyways, progress will be coming along more quickly. Within the next 2 weeks I will buy springs. cut them, buy a set of winter wheels(suggestions anyone?) and have tires for those wheels.
                      I am excited.
                      Allen

Comment

Changed my mind. This one.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I really likey...having owned a e28 previously, your thread made me re-think it all over again..aww (sniffle-sniffle)

but I like what your thinkin...if I could make a simple suggestion, paint the lower section (valance) under the rear bumper. Being your car is white it would be a nice touch, especially in the profile shots, unfortunately mine was delphin gray (charcoal) and it didn't make any difference ..but your rockin white. Just my '02 cents

Nice Ride

Comment

long needed update

Originally posted by michaele30 View Post
                            I really likey...having owned a e28 previously, your thread made me re-think it all over again..aww (sniffle-sniffle)

but I like what your thinkin...if I could make a simple suggestion, paint the lower section (valance) under the rear bumper. Being your car is white it would be a nice touch, especially in the profile shots, unfortunately mine was delphin gray (charcoal) and it didn't make any difference ..but your rockin white. Just my '02 cents

Nice Ride
                            Thanks thats what I was thinking. I feel like it looks goofy with all black under the rear bumper. I would like to find sideskirts and maybe a whole new rear valance to match the front better.

But anyways... finally an update.

Picked these up today. Nothing special but its better than the z stars that are on it. I would like to powdercoat them a color I just cannot decide what color. White? I was thinking black but black is really played nowdays. So I would like your guys' opinions/suggestions.
                            Borbet Type Ts 17in

Also recieved these in the mail a week ago.

Plan on cutting them and seeing how low I can go with them as a cheap way to get lower.

I plan on mounting the wheels and cutting the springs(probably not installing them however) all this weekend. So you know more pics are coming.
                            C&C always welcome.
                            Allen

Comment

White on white sounds good to me.
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Yea I think it would look pretty good. But I'd rather see some one chop it and see how it really looks.
                                Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X