Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Love it
      E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
      E36 M3 Mugello rot
      GEN2 TUNDRA CM
      https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

• thank you for the tip of using ix shocks, i did not know they were shorter than the other E30s, i currently run classic E30 shocks on my E21 so i am on the way of shortening the housings 1,5inch rather than using blocks, i will perhaps try to grab a set of ix shocks to grab the last mm i need!

the progress of your car is hard and the last update is really great to see!
        thanks!

Comment

• Nice to see you back, Zic. I knew you'd appreciate these pictures haha.

And thanks for the info that e30 shocks fit in e21 housings haha. My friend has a Callaway turbo e21 that I'm going to try to get him to lower.

Comment

• So Byron, will you be at Dubs in the Sand this weekend.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wow that's this weekend already? I'll try

Comment

• man i love it how do you lower the back like this its insane

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                  Nice to see you back, Zic. I knew you'd appreciate these pictures haha.
                  Thanks man. fuck i want a e30 so badly. send one to me pleas? almost every car in Europe is rusted unless its a garage queen.
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                    Thanks man. fuck i want a e30 so badly. send one to me pleas? almost every car in Europe is rusted unless its a garage queen.
                    Lol they're rusted here too, I live in the rust belt. Take a look at my rear valence haha.

I have a build update but the pics are on my camera at home, and I'm bored at work now so I'm going to post some pics people took of my car at the show yesterday and upload the build pics later. So pretend you're looking into the future lol

Note my floating head in this one

Now someone sell me their valence!

Comment

• Good lord Byron. I can't wait to see this.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Looking pretty good Byron!
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This looked awesome in person, nice work man

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• New valence??? How you gonna manage that? Car looks awesome, so jealous you have 2 sets of dope rims. What's ur camber up front/back? Why will my gc's not go as low as this? Do you have to 4 or 5 inch rear spring? Your car is inspiration to mine...were pretty similar, cept yours shits on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Good lord Byron. I can't wait to see this.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Looking pretty good Byron!
                              Thaaaanks
                              Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                              This looked awesome in person, nice work man
                              Thanks man, I've heard good stuff about you guys from Ben Peterson. If I ever get a car that I wouldn't feel like a bitch bagging I'll be sure to give y'all a call first.
                              Originally posted by 88SuperEtaBD View Post
                              New valence??? How you gonna manage that? Car looks awesome, so jealous you have 2 sets of dope rims. What's ur camber up front/back? Why will my gc's not go as low as this? Do you have to 4 or 5 inch rear spring? Your car is inspiration to mine...were pretty similar, cept yours shits on mine.
                              I can see where your confusion is, but I was talking about a new front valence haha; mine is all fuxxored from this winter. Not sure of the camber because I'm waiting on the new steering rack to align it, but I'm gonna guess around -6 front and rear. And the only thing left GC on my setup is the adjusters, the rest is all pieced together.

Keep chipping away at yours, this one is a couple years in the making. Look at how dumb it looked on the first page haha.

Comment

• buy my mtech2 valance looks good man.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X