No announcement yet.

FC RX7...This could take awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not sure why im the only one commenting on the mercedes wheels because i think they are a genius choice.

Comment

Originally posted by UP.north View Post
      im not sure why im the only one commenting on the mercedes wheels because i think they are a genius choice.
      Appreciate it man, still havnt decided fully but I do like the look, will have to see after I go 5lug and see how close they are and how much of a spacer/adaptor I am going to need...

but heres another photo for comparison...

BEFORE

AFTER

Comment

smooothhh and clean Nice,

the MB wheels looked ok under there,

Comment

Im not set on them yet, They were in the corner so I just threw em out there to see.

Comment

Just about complete, I noticed a few tiny things after priming but its okay because all the primer needs to be wetsanded before paint. Ill just fix it at the end.. but it looks amazing
            BEFORE

MIDDLE

AFTER

Comment

can't wait to see those merc wheels on for good.

Comment

Holy shit sweet project.

Comment

Thanks man, its coming around, 1 quarter, 1 door and 2 fenders to finish, Next year new hood and its gonna get a kit as well... Probably will be around deployment time then lol

Comment

MMMMmm wankel
                    I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

right on i wish i had seen this earlier. im a fan of FCs, my shop sponsors this one:

its George Marstonivic's LS1 FC, we just do the paint and bodywork on it this season of XDC.
                      i really like overs on FCs but its personal choice i guess. and also BN style kits are the jam for FCs, they go so low it makes the kit look rad. i also have seen GP sports look pretty good, but if you have different plans im anxious to see them. the MB wheels are really cool in my opinion, i'd rock em' unless you can find some baller work equips...

any ideas on color yet? im excited to see more let me know if i can help in any way
                      *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                      blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Every other FC out ther has the work equips though, They look awesome, but deffinetly overdone imo...

Comment

So tonight I went to Joanns fabric and bought some black suede for my door panels.. Took about 30-45 min to do the first one, came out great...

Before

After

Now I gotta figure out what to do to the blue armrest and the upper section. Vinyl Dye or something?

Comment

Cars coming along well, looks good. Buckey Laing's fc is done now and it looks amazing!

Instagram: @B_OLSEN_
                            1988 FC3s-LS3 track slut~in progress~
                            1991 S13 Coupe-LS1 street beater
                            2004 G35 Coupe track model-Work Wheels Static daily
                            TUMBLR

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post

Gatebil! Yeah! Really nice work
                              Representing Norway Group

Comment

Poppy I was up in Norway for about a week last year, I dont remember the name but it was up near a military base we could walk the whole town out to the end of the island. Tons of mountain ranges were visible off of the coast, I will have to see if i can find some pictures. O and there was a nasty BMW, super loud always rolling through looked good.

Comment

Working...
                                X