• Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 ^^
    Great work man!

http://www.mvip.com.au
    clicky^

Comment

Looks awesome. What side of town are you on in Jacksonville? your neighborhood looks way to familiar haha.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
      Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

Originally posted by Draggin_ma_balls View Post
        love this! but how did you manage to destroy your door?
        I have a bit of a short fuse and lost my temper one day, the door was already needing to be replaced because of a few dents that were in certain areas, so instead of destroying something else the door took my attitude.

Originally posted by G535 View Post
        Great build, love it so far! Have you decided on a color yet?
        I have decided on a color its Dodges new Green with Envy. Ive been trying to get a photoshop done of it to see how it will look. But no takers. Been debating on colors for wheels my initial thought was to make it loud and go with a highlighter yellow for the wheels and the cage but not sure yet. So I am open to ideas

Originally posted by Marsss View Post
        +1 ^^
        Great work man!
        Thanks

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
        Looks awesome. What side of town are you on in Jacksonville? your neighborhood looks way to familiar haha.
        I live off of 103rd street. where are you?

Comment

Im from Around there actually, Im at the beach now, but i used t olive off Cassatt, Im over there alot.
          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

Nice, awesome to have a local, hows that bus comin along havnt seen a update in awhile

Comment

Mehh its going ok haha, Ive been helping my room mate with his cars and then we are going all out on mine. I actually got my bus right off of cassat across from the bowling alley. Small world i guess

Comment

Nice FC build, coming along slowly but surely indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Nice FC build, coming along slowly but surely indeed.
                  Thanks yea its been slow, I havnt had any time to work on it. All I really want to finish before leaving on deployment is the drivers side door. Since I plan on going widebody anyway im no longer worried about the other quarter or the front fenders.

IDK how many people here are into tattoos, but I love them so I decided to put my two loves together. Ive had this piston for about a year now...

I decided I wanted to make a sleeve of it so I went in about two weeks ago with a ton of ideas and the guy drew a bunch of stuff up and this is what we came up with. Looks better in person but you get the idea.

Paint gun with brake caliper up top. By the way the paint gun will have paint spilling off of it in the end thats waht the little blotches are

coilover down the front.

turbo and spark plug thing about the turbo is a lug nut, the picture made it look funny idk why

theres a bunch of random lug nuts, washers, bolts, nuts throughout it, and all will get shaded later on along with a backround

Comment

sweet, My grandpa owns the old dirt road down on 103rd past the karate place and strip mall right before that new subdivision they made like 3-ish years ago.

Comment

• I think i know where your talking about, isnt there a high school up that way too

Comment

• the westside :shivers:
                        Instagram: danimal._
                        Mercedes Build Thread
                        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Thats a sicc tat idea...i have a broken Nos bottle tat that I need to add too

"Your sister is hot but your mom does that thing with her tongue"

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                            the westside :shivers:
                            Where are you located? We need to get some of these clean cars together for a little photoshoot. I wanna get better but need things to photograph lol

Originally posted by chik-n-little View Post
                            Thats a sicc tat idea...i have a broken Nos bottle tat that I need to add too

"Your sister is hot but your mom does that thing with her tongue"

Thanks, I cant wait till its done all shaded with a background as well

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                              the westside :shivers:
                              Problem?

Comment

• I live in Holly Oaks, ya we should try to set something up, actually a few people on here from Jax
                                Instagram: danimal._
                                Mercedes Build Thread
                                Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X