The Danish - At the paint shop. Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Danish - At the paint shop. Part 1

Last weekend it was time to paint the car. Fenders took a beating with the roller, and i wanted to fix everything. So here goes:

And now off to the paint shop

New paint on both sides of the car - Slight colordifference to the frontbumper - So thats going into paint again next weekend.. Getting the complete front painted too.

Done for now - Next weekend the front will be painted - Together with my stock hood.. Just to have the color match the rest of the car.

I'll buy some spacers this week too.. 5 og 10mm i think.. Will measure tonight.

Tell me what you guys think.. Im getting 5mm spacers for the rear. Kics lug locks orderd.

Fitment Album <---

This thing is sick!

Comment

One of the sickest celicas of this gen i have seen.
      the rear looks almost perfect maybe a small spacer on the front.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        One of the sickest celicas of this gen i have seen.
        the rear looks almost perfect maybe a small spacer on the front.
        Thanks bro..

Regarding fronts, i don't plan on a spacer for daily use - for show yes, but the rears will get 5-10mm soon.. Will measure tonight

Fitment Album <---

Comment

Didn't expect a Celica to look this good, not over the top on body kits like the majority, just fitted nicely.

Comment

very sweet ride dude..

so easily to fuck this op
            but u did very good
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

What do you think guys:

1: Keep the carbon hood on - to match the black painted roof.

2: Put the stock silver hood back on, for a more "clean" look.

Fitment Album <---

Comment

I think this car pulls off the carbon, you can't make them not look 'busy' because of teh shape.

Would like to see the coded bonnet too though when you spray it.

Comment

Thing is sick!

I'm not sure about the hood. Normally I'd say painted would look better, but on here I'm somehow feeling the carbon. What I don't like about it however is the fasteners in the front, but I guess that's necessary with carbon?

Originally posted by s0ren View Post
                  Regarding fronts, i don't plan on a spacer for daily use - for show yes,
                  Does not compute.

Same thing as dropping your car before a show - I can't understand this.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Thing is sick!

I'm not sure about the hood. Normally I'd say painted would look better, but on here I'm somehow feeling the carbon. What I don't like about it however is the fasteners in the front, but I guess that's necessary with carbon?

Does not compute.

Same thing as dropping your car before a show - I can't understand this.
                    Yea, im kinda sad about them too. Im getting the aerocatch instead. (The black flat onces) They flow better with the hood.. I had to put them on, because i could see my hood lift up whem driving on the freeway Kinda gave me a scare - and got a pair of pins of a 430 challenge car at work.

Fitment Album <---

Comment

i love celicas.. but imo its not working for me, the bonnet is wrong get it same colour as the car.

and the rear bumper looks wrong too. apart from that the cars lovely.. love the front end.. all you need now is the front spoiler that goes with them!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoc View Post
                        i love celicas.. but imo its not working for me, the bonnet is wrong get it same colour as the car.

and the rear bumper looks wrong too. apart from that the cars lovely.. love the front end.. all you need now is the front spoiler that goes with them!
                        A spoiler- Serious?
                        Last edited by s0ren; 03-30-2011, 04:59 AM.

Fitment Album <---

Comment

wow only celica i have ever liked. period.

Comment

Originally posted by s0ren View Post
                            A spoiler- Serious?
                            spoiler / scoop .. would set your car right off!!!
                            Its rare as a rocking horse's poop, if i recall its either TRD or Veilside.

the rear bumper is nice its just i think the bumper looks more for a supra

as i say mate purely opinion i do love your car tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoc View Post
                              spoiler / scoop .. would set your car right off!!!
                              Its rare as a rocking horse's poop, if i recall its either TRD or Veilside.

the rear bumper is nice its just i think the bumper looks more for a supra

as i say mate purely opinion i do love your car tho!
                              Dude, i hope your kidding Thats mad rice!

Fitment Album <---

Comment

Working...
                              X